1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Someone put up a video that would have been very similar to mine. I'm in scramble mode for another creative thought and it's just for fun. I'd be crying in a corner if it were for real due to the creativity in here.

JRod, still waiting on yours. Just stare angrily at the camera for 6 seconds.

I know it's a longshot, but I figured I would throw my hat in the ring! MC is the weekend after I'll be getting back from my honeymoon.

Some pretty amazing entries already! The bar has been set high as expected. THP and the Morgan Cup, pretty great 1-2 punch.

AND WE HAVE FIRE :D Love it.

I know it's a longshot, but I figured I would throw my hat in the ring! MC is the weekend after I'll be getting back from my honeymoon.

I am more happy than ever that I'm already in this great event...because I couldn't top the incredible Vines you guys are posting. Truly great job everyone.

I agree with this 1000%.

These are insanely awesome, and we are just now starting day 2!

Keep bringing it people! Two spots in "the big one"? Hell yes!

Woke up this morning to a bunch of additional great entries, is there a better way to start the day?!?!

I do not envy the judges!!

Struggling with the mic on my iPhone right now. Back to the drawing board

Man looks like I have some catching up to do, guys pumping these out with authority!

I love these entries...I definitely think Vine is a great mechanism for THP contests in general.

I could not agree more. This is a fantastic contest idea.

I love the contests like this where we have to put ourselves out there a bit. I think it brings everyone in this community together closer. Everyone is taking a jump even tho they may think they look dumb or goofy. I love seeing everyone take a chance. Makes this place and event even that much more special.

I remember two years ago thinking that 30 seconds just didnt seem like enough time to make a great video, everyone is blowing me away with their 6 second videos. I'm catching up on many from last night right now but I love the ones I've seen so far!

Here is my entry:

https://vine.co/v/hFmIItemrWg

James Vaughn Callaway Golf & @hackersparadise I'm ready to take the #x2hot the whole 9 yards! #teamcallaway #thpmc https://vine.co/v/hFmIItemrWg

side note:
It tagged Callaway Golf through Vine but not THP, but through Twitter it didn't tag Callaway Golf, but did tag THP....I don't know. lol

Come On -- I thought using cute kids was prohibited. (Awesome stuff)

I had the same tagging issue for Callaway in Vine. I used @CallawayGolf, and Vine turned it into "Callaway Golf" for the tweet. Hopefully not a DQ issue -- but I suspect someone is going to call it in.

I have to say - I have never used vine before. That was awesome. Spectacular tie in and contest.

Back