The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

For those wondering, we are going to keep the train rolling.
Callaway last week.
Cobra this week.
TaylorMade next week.

Loving the way you guys have started it out. So much awesome ongoing right now!

4 of the 8 Team Albatross members are back as well...and one of them is your Captain. Just sayin' :alien:

#alienface

THIS PLACE. Is awesome. Everyday it gets better. EVERY. DAY.

#alienface

THIS PLACE. Is awesome. Everyday it gets better. EVERY. DAY.
THIS place is awesome dude.

A Community, a family, THP.

Things are happening so fast around here it makes my head spin........in a good way.

For those wondering, we are going to keep the train rolling.
Callaway last week.
Cobra this week.
TaylorMade next week.
So cool to get them all involved from the get go, I can't wait to see what format TaylorMade has in store for us all!!!

I know we are only two contest in so far, but this entry process is so awesome and so much better than years past. So much entertainment with the first two methods!!!

THIS place is awesome dude.

A Community, a family, THP.

I don't like this post.

I effing LOVE this post. It rings SO damn true for me.

I know we are only two contest in so far, but this entry process is so awesome and so much better than years past. So much entertainment with the first two methods!!!

Agree....didn't think it was possible but I should have learned by now!

Agree....didn't think it was possible but I should have learned by now!

True...so true...it's going to be fun to follow all these contests...fun, simple and super entertaining!

Vine videos and instagram pix are flying in! Exciting times right now

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Everyone is crushing it at the moment. The entries for Callaway and Cobra have been top notch.

Just unbelievable. Next Stop TM. Never a dull moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided I'm not sitting on the sidelines for this one. After going 2-1 at the Gauntlet and my last round dropping my index another .4, I'm all over these contest like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. Already got my idea for the current contest laid out, just gotta get on the course. I'll see you guys in MB.

I decided I'm not sitting on the sidelines for this one. After going 2-1 at the Gauntlet and my last round dropping my index another .4, I'm all over these contest like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. Already got my idea for the current contest laid out, just gotta get on the course. I'll see you guys in MB.

that's great to hear man.

Greg, I'm so glad to see that! You can absolutely get your game to another level. I hope you get in! Will be pulling for you!

I would love to be on the same team with ya buddy.

Anybody that enters this thing as a participant has 8 months (in some cases) to get their game in shape.
I ALWAYS recommend working with a professional. If you are close to the line (meaning 18), take some lessons. You have no idea what it could do for your enjoyment level of the game.

The 2014 Morgan Cup is just amazing. I would like to thank the 5 sponsors, it is amazing that 5 companies have stepped up to be involved in this.
I am writing another letter to santa today :)

Anybody that enters this thing as a participant has 8 months (in some cases) to get their game in shape.
I ALWAYS recommend working with a professional. If you are close to the line (meaning 18), take some lessons. You have no idea what it could do for your enjoyment level of the game.

Agree 10000%. I am at 16.3 right now. Going to get some lessons over the winter and between that and hard work I plan on being single digits by the time I get to the MC. Hard work and practice. There is no easy way to do it.

Agree 10000%. I am at 16.3 right now. Going to get some lessons over the winter and between that and hard work I plan on being single digits by the time I get to the MC. Hard work and practice. There is no easy way to do it.

Love this. You have the determination, support, and desire to get it done and I know you will!

I won't lie, your excitement and ambition gets me all sorts of excited.

All in man, go for it! Plenty of time to shave the index down even more too!

I'm pumped for you dude. But we are going to dismantle Team THP. Piece by piece, brick by brick. Hide your kids, hide your wives. Better go to the store and get some milk and bread because this storm is coming, and it's not gonna let up anytime soon!

I'm pumped for you dude. But we are going to dismantle Team THP. Piece by piece, brick by brick. Hide your kids, hide your wives. Better go to the store and get some milk and bread because this storm is coming, and it's not gonna let up anytime soon!

Apparently you need to not only focus on your game but your trash talk and typing as well. Yikes.

I can't wait to follow along on this journey dude.

Back