Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Got me some thinking juice, gonna get my entry figured out and in tonight. This is definitely a cool way to do these. Brings out a lot of creativity!

Get to do mine Sunday morning! I can't wait. Ideas are flowing!

Loving the entries so far! 6 seconds isn't that long and the creativity in here is crazy!

Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

umetanuh.jpg
My hat

Last edited:
I apologize for any computer or cell phone speakers or eardrums destroyed while viewing this Vine.

@cpljohnst: It's beginning to look a lot like Smart Square. #THMP @hackersparadise @clevelandgolf https://vine.co/v/hxVjAduK00a

That made me lol, keep the day job Barry. hehe

This should be fun! Thinking hat is on!

Funny stuff there Bill, I loved Kelly's comment at the end. Great punch line.

There are some extremely good entries up in here.

Great job on your's Bill! Loved the comment from Kelly!

Some really nifty thoughts in here. Gotta get mine going!

I want in Cleveland has been such a HUGE part of my golf life. 1st 3 sets of clubs. 1st fitted driver. 1st birdie. Every eagle I've had. 1st driven green. 1st wedges. 1st chip in. 1st ball back spinning on a green. 1st scores under 100 & 90. A serious list of firsts for me!

Some great entries so far...keep em coming

There really are some good ones, I am drawing a blank on this right now lol. Inspiration will strike though.

Stiff competition already...great entries! Trying to find some inspiration, but it's not coming at the moment...

I love Pulp Fiction! I can't believe I didn't think of that one, nice work.

I'm with you "Daddy-O", love that movie.

Everyone's gunning this round, some great vines in early. Can't wait to see whats yet to come.

Funny stuff there Bill, I loved Kelly's comment at the end. Great punch line.

Great job on your's Bill! Loved the comment from Kelly!

I'm hoping if I get the opportunity to putt with it, those smart square putter vibes will radiate up through my hands and create some magic :thumb:

This took me forever to do. You have to be quick to catch all the details.

https://vine.co/v/hQWmvHpT9lq

Updated the video to comply with all thy rules. Update is in post #200 in the thread.

@ShakeyGolfer @ClevelandGolf @hackersparadise #THPMC
Shakey's Theory of Putter-tivity
11:12am - 7 Dec 13

Last edited:
Shakey: that's awesome!!! Great great work dude.

This took me forever to do. You have to be quick to catch all the details.

https://vine.co/v/hQWmvHpT9lq

@ShakeyGolfer @ClevelandGolf @hackersparadise #THPMC
Shakey's Theory of Putter-tivity
11:12am - 7 Dec 13

Tried the stop motion stuff..found it difficult.. that's good work there..

Shakey: that's awesome!!! Great great work dude.
Thanks man. My biggest regret is not making the check marks on the squares more visible. But it took several takes to get it that good.

So many great entries so far. Still waiting for an idea to hit me across the head; so far I've got nothing even close to what everyone else has been putting up.

Thanks man. My biggest regret is not making the check marks on the squares more visible. But it took several takes to get it that good.

I was able to see them but I hear you. That's definitely time consuming.

That was AWESOME Shakey!

That was impressive, and I did see the checks, but it is quick.

Back