The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless government run enterprises.

Ordered it on the 16th. Shouldn't take what will be 11 to 12 days to get here from FL. Especially when the tracking said it would arrive 12/20. Even with an expected holiday delay it still should have been here in plenty of time. I am so angry but also upset. Was really trying to surprise my wife and do something nice for her.

That sucks dev. What a bummer. I hate usps as well.

Dev I've never seen so many problems about usps. I really hope they get their crap together soon for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

$1200 missing out of my account on Christmas Eve...... Someone went on a shopping spree with my bank account in NYC. The bank is going to cover it under fraud, but it may take 5 days to put the money back into my account. It's a good thing I didn't wait until the last minute to go shopping for the kids because now all my bank cards are deactivated.

That is awful bullitt. So sorry.

That's awful. Hopefully the bank will get your funds back quickly.

Inconsiderate actions by people.

$1200 missing out of my account on Christmas Eve...... Someone went on a shopping spree with my bank account in NYC. The bank is going to cover it under fraud, but it may take 5 days to put the money back into my account. It's a good thing I didn't wait until the last minute to go shopping for the kids because now all my bank cards are deactivated.
So sorry to hear that. Never a good time to happen, but especially sucks this time of year.

Dang Bullit, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Hope it's sorted quickly for you.

That stinks Bullitt, that append to me a couple years ago and even though yo get your money back it feels like You are violated lol, I hate thieves!

I guess I'm thankful I haven't had the USPS nightmare a lot of others have had, that sucks Dev.

That sucks dude. Glad you caught it and cancelled before it got even worse.

The good part is that I have $40 in my pocket and nothing that has to be paid before the 1st except for the TM Ultimate Testing. The bank has said that I can come in and get cash on my overdraft without paying the fee if needed, but they're not open until Thursday, but it shouldn't be a big deal in the end.

This actually happened to me before, but the bank caught it before they could get the money. I wasn't that lucky this time.

Lady here had her car stolen and crashed, liability only. I don't really know her, but see her at work in a local Casey gas station behind the counter, she's a hard working person just trying to make ends meet. I feel so bad for her, just don't seem right that someone could be so stupid and cruel.

On the bright side, someone donated a 1971 car, that runs fine, to her. No one here seems to no who it was and he didn't want identified, so there are still super people in this world! Much older car than she had, but works and gets her around thankgoodness.

I hate winter! I so want to get out on the course and pound fairways, hit greens then sink putts with my m6. Come on warm days. We usually get a few throughout winter that we are able to play.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I hate winter! I so want to get out on the course and pound fairways, hit greens then sink putts with my m6. Come on warm days. We usually get a few throughout winter that we are able to play.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

U and me both man

How cool would it be to golf with your buddies or family on Christmas Eve? On Christmas Day?

I live up in the great white north, it's just not feasible.

How cool would it be to golf with your buddies or family on Christmas Eve? On Christmas Day?

Totally echo this! Would love to be on the course... oh well, maybe in 3 or 4 months if I am lucky.

Mightyquinn and I were on the course today.

There are times when lawyers are your friends.

I'm gonna go the political democratic way first then I'll involve an attorney if I don't get what I want.

Man that sucks!!!

Jacqui and I did just that two Christmas Days ago. Course all to ourselves, as it was closed and she had the key. This year, no chance.

I mean, it's kinda overrated. 5hr+ round guaranteed. Courses are just slammed and filled with people who golf a handful of times a year.

Honestly it's one of the days I avoid the course at nearly all cost.

I mean, it's kinda overrated. 5hr+ round guaranteed. Courses are just slammed and filled with people who golf a handful of times a year.

Honestly it's one of the days I avoid the course at nearly all cost.

It would be worth it with the likes of you,Ryan, JB, Kong, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back