The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't easy, that is for sure
It may have read like a cheap shot but it wasn't intended that way. I already suffer with my teams. The Cowboys could put a guy over the edge.

Fantasy league with a bunch of Air Force dudes.

I started 3 and 7. Yes. Out of it.

I won the next 4 to sneak into the playoffs. Didn't have high hopes.

I just took the trophy last night! 114-98. What a comeback!!

People are p1zzed.

My 7,000th post.

6,308 of which have been in 2013. Needless to say, 2013 was an amazing year.

Nice jlukes. We all have a tendency to get post happy around here, which is an AWESOME thing

My 7,000th post.

6,308 of which have been in 2013. Needless to say, 2013 was an amazing year.

Well done buddy!!! Heres to 7k more

14 month dental fun is over, permanent implant placed in this morning!

Now to get back to saving money! Haha

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride haha.

My bride from a few weeks ago sent me this and that makes me HHJJ. Everyday I go to "work" I'm working by doing my biggest passion in life. I wouldn't change it for anything.
evu9evu5.jpg

I just reunited a dog with his owner that has been lost for 3 days after seeing an ad on Facebook and then scouring Atlanta and Athens Craigslist ads and finding him there.

"Please help us find Bloo. He was taken off the porch! He was staying the weekend at a friends house and someone in Monroe took him on Dec 27th He is my uncles dog. Bloo is his world."

00A0A_eON66mQCo42_600x450.jpg

You rock KB!!

I just reunited a dog with his owner that has been lost for 3 days after seeing an ad on Facebook and then scouring Atlanta and Athens Craigslist ads and finding him there.

"Please help us find Bloo. He was taken off the porch! He was staying the weekend at a friends house and someone in Monroe took him on Dec 27th He is my uncles dog. Bloo is his world."

00A0A_eON66mQCo42_600x450.jpg

Good for you Kelly. There is one owner and dog that are happy this night. Well done.

With the help of my doctor. Giving me samples of relpax, my migraine that was kinda frightening last night is just very mild right now.

I am very happy, and thankful!

Alot of disappointment, anger, and hostility today. Step back for a second and find me another site that is putting on 15 massive events all over the US. Go ahead... I will wait....... THP is bring golf TO THE PEOPLE. Do you know how much easier it would be for Josh and Morgan have events in FL only? Or to not have them at all? They do these events because the want as many people as possible to experience what it's like to be part of the THP family. If you haven't attended an event yet, that may sound weird but you will remember when you go to am event and experience it first hand. I expect a PM.. Haha Let's all be happy for what we have. Life is too short for bitterness and anger. Golf is a game we all love. Let's remember that and treat each other with the same respect you would afford someone on a golf course.

I've had a smile on my face from ear to ear and it does'nt seem to want to go away any time soon. Elated and grateful to say the least.

I've had a smile on my face from ear to ear and it does'nt seem to want to go away any time soon. Elated and grateful to say the least.

Trout, I know you have gone through a lot and have been struggling a bit with your current location.. Haha. I was extremely happy to see your name called. That smile isn't going away for a long long time.

At dinner with my wife, the kids and my folks. Spending time with my family like this always brings a smile to my face, just wished it was more often.

At dinner with my wife, the kids and my folks. Spending time with my family like this always brings a smile to my face, just wished it was more often.

Enjoy it buddy. You deserve a break.

Very nice, KB!

Thanks guys for all the congrats on our new arrival. Today was the first day back from the hospital and I can tell the next few months are gonna be fun; a wife recovering from major abdominal surgery, a passive aggressive insanely jealous 3 year old and one of the most adorable babies ever that happens to be ravenously hungry every 15 minutes. And no, wouldn't change a thing. It will make my victories at Ocean City and PGA National that much sweeter :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm playing golf with THPers tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back