The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I can not wait to see the teams!!

No messing around. Teams chosen. It's on fellas. It's really on!

Wow teams are a coming, can't wait to see who's with whom.

I can only imagine the actual draft, how awesome that must have been! I really enjoyed the time with my Captain walking through each and every piece of this opportunity. Thank you!

You have no idea what's coming yet hahahaha

Dang.. I go watch some movies and come back and the draft is final. Knew I needed an agent :).

I remember the draft last year, and it was an awesome time. Bet you dudes had a blast doing it.

It's the truth buddy. On the phone with five friends, excitement of the Cup increasing by the minute.

Just makes it so much more real. I've got my team now.

Wow that is awesome. Just got back from the range and it is very cool to hear. I didnt expect to hear so fast.

It's the truth buddy. On the phone with five friends, excitement of the Cup increasing by the minute.

No video conference?

I can't wait to see the teams. It's getting real guys.

You have no idea what's coming yet hahahaha

I imagine that is a huge understatement! Keeping things under wraps until live is a good thing, makes the BOOM that much louder! What's coming down the road...ready for the undertaking!

getting really real!

Dreams for many become a reality.

Well said. I am so pumped to see what the teams are. Pretty amazing this is about to hit. I explained to my Coach today about the Morgan Cup and he agreed to give me a playing lesson a month until the MC. First few weeks of the new job will be crazy but they also know about it. I was up front with my commitment to the MC and would have more than likely turned down the job if they were not on board. Here is the amazing part my new job comes with a club membership. I am freaking pumped. #IAmGoingToWork!

I just got home from my simulator league night with ddec. I picked his brain a lot about the Morgan Cup, which is awesome, and then I come home to read that teams have been picked? AWESOME-IER.

I can only imagine how awesome the draft was, and the excitement of having a full team. Still can't believe this is real, and about to ramp up to 11.

The draft tonight was an incredible experience. Yet another time in this process where I have to pinch myself to prove this isn't just a dream.

To be honest, I know it's not a dream because I never would have even dreamed that I would have been a part of a captains conference call like this.

I am so excited for these teams to be announced.

Just got home from having my moms birthday dinner and I see I missed about the draft. Thats awesome and exciting you Capt's did that tonight. Can't wait to hear what team I am on and whose is all on the others.

The draft tonight was an incredible experience. Yet another time in this process where I have to pinch myself to prove this isn't just a dream.

To be honest, I know it's not a dream because I never would have even dreamed that I would have been a part of a captains conference call like this.

I am so excited for these teams to be announced.

Cant wait to hear about how this went from the Captains and see the teams.

Yes, I would love to hear a recap of how this went down. It had to be a fun process for the captains for sure, and probably a relief and a high when it was completed.

Yes, I would love to hear a recap of how this went down. It had to be a fun process for the captains for sure, and probably a relief and a high when it was completed.

I understand that on one hand, we're talking this up as an exciting event, and while gathering with the other four captains for any reason and the end results certainly are exciting, on the other hand, it's not important in the least who was picked where, because each team is just that. Every member of every squad is vitally important.

I do want to thank every single participant for taking the time to answer questions from me and each of the other captains. I'm sure there was overlap, which was just proof that we were all approaching things in slightly different ways, but it really gave us some specific insight in all of you all, both from a golf-specific sense and a general sense as well.

I understand that on one hand, we're talking this up as an exciting event, and while gathering with the other four captains for any reason and the end results certainly are exciting, on the other hand, it's not important in the least who was picked where, because each team is just that. Every member of every squad is vitally important.

I do want to thank every single participant for taking the time to answer questions from me and each of the other captains. I'm sure there was overlap, which was just proof that we were all approaching things in slightly different ways, but it really gave us some specific insight in all of you all, both from a golf-specific sense and a general sense as well.

That was mire of what I was saying.

My curiosity had more to do with the process rather than with who was chosen when. I imagined this happening with the captains, after their due diligence (which was impressive) sitting down with their spread sheets and bartering to get a sound, balanced team for this. But, no matter, I'm happy that it's done, appreciate that it was not an easy process, but still should have been great fun for the captains.

I just got home from my simulator league night with ddec. I picked his brain a lot about the Morgan Cup, which is awesome, and then I come home to read that teams have been picked? AWESOME-IER.

Go wash yourself.....and pray he doesn't give you the flu!!

Wow, the captains had obviously done their homework and were ready to go for draft day!

This is extremely exciting news and I can't wait to see how all the teams shape up, the whole feel of the event takes a different shape when you know whom you're going to battle with.

Teams are set! Man...I would love to hear more about the whole draft process.

That's like kissing your sister.

I believe that totally depends on the sister.

I want to see all close matches. That means everyone is playing good golf. I don't think anyone wants to be on either end of a short match. Everyone is rooting for each other during the matches, it's awesome to see.

This is true. If everybody is playing awesome golf the experience is so much more.

Knowing I was picked specifically by a Captain makes me want to step it up so much more. Whoever you are that chose me, I won't take your decision lightly.

So true.

I remember hearing the story of how I was picked by ddec for Team Paradise last year, it was pretty funny. I'm sure that a bunch of you guys will hear similar stories one night when you're down at Pawley's Island.

Back