#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Yep bags going into the trunk & off to the course for a range session before I leave today.... Ya'll don't go anywhere, I plan to put on a hitting disaplay!..... (Disclaimer, all shots of said hitting display may not go straight)

Clubs cleaned. Golf back packed. Getting clothes together for the weekend. I'm So ready for this weekend

Clubs cleaned. Golf back packed. Getting clothes together for the weekend. I'm So ready for this weekend

It can't here quick enough.
Clubs are shiny, bag is somewhat straightened out now trying to decide between short pants or long.

crap, I need to clean my clubs!

Cant wait to see what they have in store for you thpers

I am hanging out in a coffee shop until Johnny Mojo Livery Service picks me up. Gotta get my bacon fill before we hit the road. Can't wait to see you all.

Boarding passes printed. Now it's time to pack

Ahhhh, the excitement of people before the traveling starts. Nothing better than that feeling! Safe Travels!

Hello Dallas!

In OK. Should be Dallas bound around 4ish

Safe travels and have fun!

udu8a3en.jpg

The one on the right is sitting in the Tarmac waiting for 737.700 to land and bring me to DALLAS.

Need some THP love and Adams new found affection.

Hip hop jammin.... My boy Jesse and I are big pimpin in the minivan! Man this weekend is finally here!! Love it!

You guys don't sound excited enough. :alien:

I so wish I would of flew out tonight instead of tomorrow morning.

Did someone say teams?

Hello Dallas!

Howdy, welcome to Texas!

Home of......nevermind....that joke only comes from out of staters.

See any steers on the drive?

Two more hours of work. Then laundry, packing, charging up all the gadgets, finding my golf clubs and getting ready to #OwnTheSecondShot

This 45* feels like 80*, I'm scared how warm tomorrow and Saturday will feel. Can't wait to golf!

I so wish I would of flew out tonight instead of tomorrow morning.

Me too. Delta wasn't very accomodating, so I'm sitting in a motel room at the airport waiting for my early morning flight. But, I've got the Golf Channel, THP, and a bottle of good bourban. So, it's all good.

Pretty much checked out of work already today... 2 more hours! Just have to head home, make sure I packed okay, then drive up with Mike. Hopefully there isn't too much traffic!

Really excited to follow along with this now that you are all enroute!

Back