Introducing Rhiona Sullivan From Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With some of the THP Events featuring members of the Zoo Crew from Callaway Golf, we thought it would be a good idea to give you guys an introduction to them. We will continue this week with Rhiona Sullivan and let her tell you what she does at Callaway.

You can find Rhiona Sullivan on Twitter at @sdrhiCG
You can read about #TheGrandaddy here

Last edited:
There she is, I see her as the silent assassin come Gauntlet time

Hello Taylor Swift. Nice to meet you. Oh wait..

No intro needed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you trash talk with her?

I can't do it.

Rhiona hopefully you will be on Team Chad's if ya heading down for the King. If not welcome to the Woodshed :deadhorse:

I got into a little Taylor Swift tift with her on Twitter...She threatened to come by when she was in Chicago. I told her to bring her clubs. She never showed up.... Really love the Callaway clan. They're taking interacting with their consumer concept further than I've seen almost any company in any sector do. Still amazes. Thanks for the intro.

Introducing Rhiona Sullivan From Callaway Golf

Don't let the laid back personality fool you. #MVRhi is a stone-cold killer on the links.

Your only hope is that mimosas aren't available on the course. Otherwise, just have fun and be prepared to lose.

MVRhi is so nice, it's unreal. I bet no one wants to mess with her budget though!

She's a top notch lady. She's got it all and was a big reason we got smacked down in CA. I loved seeing the affect the event had on her. Tells me we are doing something right here.

Rhi has that coy little smile that shouts "bring it, have I got a surprise for you".

Rhiona hopefully you will be on Team Chad's if ya heading down for the King. If not welcome to the Woodshed :deadhorse:
Be careful buddy, she may be paired up against you.

Nice to meet you! Love the ICYMI series as well.

Love the Callaway crew.

Advertising, media and budgets, that sounds like no small feat. The ICYMI series is incredible!

Rhi in the house! From what I hear, she is a bit of a handicap ninja on the golf course!

She's nice and friendly, and slightly more difficult to talk smack to. Keyword there is slightly. It's still possible. Don't let that look fool you, she's still a savage.

Nice to meet you MVRhi! The one the only...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I guess if she runs the budget she must be the real power behind the ZooCrew

I love how this was posted this morning and how comparatively quiet this thread is compared to the other Callaway golf team. Well done Rhi - you have struck fear into the heart of THP!

Nice to meet you Rhiona!

Rhi does seem like one of those people who will just smile and wave, gently, all while thinking about how to demolish you on the course. She'll be a great captain for #TheGauntlet, and quite the opponent.

The "not so" secret weapon of the #Zoocrew right there.....don't let her fool ya!

Back