What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 at newport national

2 over 36 thanks to a lovely double....ugh!

Played with my "Modern Bag"
Had a 37 - 39 = 76
2 bogies and 1 birdie front
4 bogies and 1 birdie back

couldn't find the bottom of the cup with any regularity, but not a bad round all in all.

Last edited:
Another 78 today, on a windy tough 73.6/134..

I couldn't stop missing left. Cannot wait to get back home and spend a LOT of time on the range.

78 on a tough windy course is pretty damn good Capt. Like you tho I'm really looking forward to spending a lot of time on the range. Mine opens tomorrow.

I'm still smiling thinking about my round this morning. I shot 83 but I played so much better than that. Only 1 bogey wasn't a gimme, and it was from 5 feet. If a few breaks would I have gone my way I could very easily have shot in the 70s. So encouraged right now.

Really rough day in the wind today....struggled with blow up holes 50/49 = 99

Another great round. 54 on my home course (12 holes) +7 total.

Really starting to get some solid results from lessons and lot's of training on my own.

What did you shoot today?

46/41 today on the hilliest course I have ever played on. Started out 5 over after 3 holes. Settled down halfway through the front and turned it on on the back. Felt good for the 3rd round of the year.

52/50 for a 102. Only hit 2 greens and barely any more fairways. Very windy and I battled 3 blow up holes before I got it back on track. Would of been a good round if I better managed my blow ups. Although perfect nailed a 30 ft sweeping left to right putt for par on 18!

What a day for a round of golf, course and weather were excellent today. The course looked as good as I've ever seen it too. Second group out and followed a quick threesome, 3.5 hours for the round.

Best score on this course to date, came home with an 83 (8 shots better than the other best on this course) which would be better if not for those 4 lipouts, a nice chip in par on the last and I am a happy camper.

I've decided its going to be a good week.

43-42
Not great not terrible

43-41.
8 fairways
5 greens
33 putts

Not horrible and a beautiful day in Chicagoland.

Played a little 20 hole Par 3 course yesterday and shot +4 with a freaking triple on the last hole. Lost focus/concentration. Ugh.

Played 9 at an actual course this morning and shot +4 with a double on a par 3. Ugh.

Chilly, windy day. Didn't shoot well at all but hooked up with Orange Hog which made it a good day. He's a nice guy and look forward to some redemption in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started the day off playing pretty solid. I was 6 over at the turn, but it really felt much better than that. I was 2 over on the back through hole 13, then I lost my mind. Started playing clubs that I did not really need to be hitting. Going after greens from the tee, because the wind was directly behind us. Taking a longer club than what is required, because it was directly into the win. Ended up playing 14, 15,16 in 9 over par. Finished the day at 41/48 89. What could have been was lost, due to stupid play.

Waterlefe with 3 THPers and shot an 81. Played pretty darn good too. 41 on the front finishing bogey bogey. 40 on the back. No birdies which stung a bit, but overall hit the ball decently well. That darn course is something else. It has serious teeth.

Team event today at club 82 gross 74 net for me and baldguy . Winds were evil

Shot a 41 on a course where every tee shot would end up plugged. Very wet and had 13 putts for 9. We ended up not playing the front 9 due to spending 5-10 mins after every shot.

Shot a 41 on a course where every tee shot would end up plugged. Very wet and had 13 putts for 9. We ended up not playing the front 9 due to spending 5-10 mins after every shot.

Where??

37/41 = 78
11/18 GIR
6/14 FW
35 putts
3 doubles
1 birdie

Burned edges on numerous birdie putts within 15 feet but not complaining. Could've been a 74 or 75 easily.

I'm proud of the pound cookie!

37/41 = 78
11/18 GIR
6/14 FW
35 putts
3 doubles
1 birdie

Burned edges on numerous birdie putts within 15 feet but not complaining. Could've been a 74 or 75 easily.

Heck of a round...congrats

37/41 = 78
11/18 GIR
6/14 FW
35 putts
3 doubles
1 birdie

New swing getting grooved I see! Great round Michael!

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back