#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Afternoon practice round happening?

Ole Gray is already asleep. Nap time in our room. We played International yesterday and National today so we've seen both courses now. Us old guys need to conserve our energy for the main event tomorrow & Sunday! :)

That view doesn't suck.

Especially compared to this

era8a3et.jpg

That view is unreal. So nice.

Had a great round this morning with Sposey, Skibum and OG, had us a good time. Got in some good practice, and hit better after some rest. Ready for some team meetings, after possibly some pool / lazy river time this afternoon.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Had a great round this morning with Sposey, Skibum and OG, had us a good time. Got in some good practice, and hit better after some rest. Ready for some team meetings, after possibly some pool / lazy river time this afternoon.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Sounds like you guys are having a blast. Jealous cant begin to describe it.

Suites being prepped.

So, how did that driver off the deck work for Bucky?

So, how did that driver off the deck work for Bucky?

Probably 280 and never found the ball, because it was embarrassed by the big dent in its face

Just catching up guys, what a fun day, get rested up for the big night tonight!

My room isn't ready. Hanging out at Crocs Bar down by the pool.

This is going to be fun. Great courses, great people, great golf. Enjoy it everyone.

The National is a really great course. My favorite of the 2. Worth teeing off at 6:50AM.

Had a great time with Buck, Freddie and WE.

That was a great time Josh.

The new thread will go live at 7:30pm EST guys. It will be live updates starting at the Captains' suites for dinner and meetings.

Glad I haven't missed it! Was just searching my unread threads for an Update specific one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Suites being prepped, lazy river, swim up bar, and THPers = jealousy!!!

Back