Snap-Hookz Golf Accessory Hanger - THP Preview

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
For golfers seeking the convenience of additional hanging options on their golf bag, Snap-Hookz Golf has invented a product that can easily attach to the rain hood snaps of a golf bag. Easily adjustable to various bag types, users will be able to manipulate the Snap-Hookz golf accessory hanger to their favorite bag within seconds. The lower hanger and belt attachment can be used interchangeably for items golfers want to have with them at all times.

From Snap-Hookz Golf

This accessory hanger allows the golfer, for the first time ever, a choice in where he or she chooses to place their golf accessories. With the ability to just snap this product on your golf bag using any two button positions makes accessory placement simple, easy and convenient to each individual golfer. You will now have the option to separate your accessories without using zip ties or twist ties, or any other unsightly fastener. With a Snap-Hookz, you have choices and options to make your golf bag as organized as possible for every round of golf you play. Move it from one side to the other, add new accessories that you did not have room for before, or simply have the accessories you use exactly where you can get to them to make your game a little less distracting. These cool golf accessories, also have a lower detachable section that snaps onto to a standard belt attachment. This is great for taking accessories such as ball cleaning towels or larger towels with you without fear of leaving them behind which we have all done. This men's or women's golf accessory does it all! With a full line of colored and printed webbing options available, matching your bag and/or personality is just par for the course at Snap-Hookz Golf. We are all about options!

Product Attachment In 3 Simple Steps:

• Choose Golf Hanger Position On Your Bag
  • Hold Hanger Up To Position And Adjust Both Straps
  • Snap on Hanger And Add Your Accessories!
  • When adjusting to fit two buttons that are close together such as the front or back rain hood snaps- leave the additional webbing strap out of the "keepers" and lay them flat down towards the top triangle. This looks better and allows hanger to lay flush against your bag.

The Snap-Hookz Golf Accessory Hanger comes in 15 different color options, as well as a custom option for a small upcharge, allowing users to combine their preferred colors.

In Hand Photos

20140428_145643-XL.jpg

20140428_152218-XL.jpg

20140428_152233-XL.jpg

20140428_152253-XL.jpg

20140428_150122-XL.jpg

20140428_151909-XL.jpg

20140428_151917-XL.jpg

20140428_151727-XL.jpg

20140428_151810-XL.jpg

For more information on Snap-Hookz Golf, go to http://snaphookzgolf.com/

Kinda cool. I think this would work for push carts and be better than buying their more expensive accessories. It would suck if it started raining, though.

Kinda cool. I think this would work for push carts and be better than buying their more expensive accessories. It would suck if it started raining, though.

I thought about that as well, but two solutions on that..

1 - rain hoods typically snap on in four places, and this only requires two. I would imagine that wouldn't be a huge issue to not have all four snapped, or;
2 - With the two additional carabineers provided, it could easily be removed and attached to a bag hook in the off chance in rains. More or less a 5 second job

Cool product, I like it!

I tend to have too many things hanging from one location.

Thats pretty slick! I tend to use a clicgear so I don't have a huge need, but I love the concept.

I'm not a gadgetty kind of guy but I like the functionality of this one, snap or hang it has multi uses and like you said Dan if it rains it's a quick move to hang it. Well done!

I can get into this. I got cr@p hanging all over my bag and it gets cumbersome. More hooks, less frustration.

Good stuff Dan, I can see it being something I could use, I'm like T0AD, I have all kind of stuff hanging off of my bag.

First of all I want to thank THP for a fantastic review and showing multiple attachment positions on different bags. I also appreciate the positive responses. So, for all THP members, please use discount code: hackersfan for 20% off any purchase till May 15th.
Thanks again,
Derek Queener
CEO Snap-Hookz Golf

Well done review Canadan.

I see where they are going with this, but I just can't bring myself to trust the snaps to stay buttoned, especially if I had my laser on there.

Great review and great job on the photos as well. The response regarding "if it rained", was spot on. I have used just 2 rainhood snaps with no problem on my product. I appreciate you showing multiple placement positions on several bag brands. Well done!

Sincerely,

Derek Queener/ Snap-Hookz Golf-CEO

Drumdog,
I understand your fear of losing a valuable piece of golf equipment. I drove 18 holes and even through the woods at a local course with a 2 pound water bottle, trying to get it to come off and it did not. But, even if you used your factory hanger for your ranger finder and the Snap-Hookz for all the other accessories, it will definitely organize and separate those things much better. Thanks for responding.

Interesting product for sure. I'm not sure I carry enough stuff to warrant buying one but it's a great use of the rain hood snaps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Drumdog,
I understand your fear of losing a valuable piece of golf equipment. I drove 18 holes and even through the woods at a local course with a 2 pound water bottle, trying to get it to come off and it did not. But, even if you used your factory hanger for your ranger finder and the Snap-Hookz for all the other accessories, it will definitely organize and separate those things much better. Thanks for responding.

I like that idea....thanks !

I was hoping to see a THP review on this, I like the idea behind it, but curious how it'll get used when I need my rain hood!

Looks cool, but seems like something that is not really needed. Most bags I have, have ample hooks and clips and doo dads and whatnots. Still, for the bags that dont, this would work.

My club cleaning towel is on the side of my bag that normally faces towards the front of the cart which makes it hard to access. This device could remedy that for me.

Last edited:
I think my only worry is that, as a walker who carries his bag, something like this would, honestly, only encourage me to carry more stuff. The weight difference between a stand bag and a staff bag would diminish.

Still, the upside of being able to carry things where they wouldn't get tangled up with the stand legs would be worth it by itself.

Great accessory for those individuals that like to carry several optional gadgets on their bag. Interesting for sure and will remedy those towels that get stuck on the opposite side of the bag!

This is one of those things that makes me slap my forehead and say "Why didn't I think of that??"

Great info Dan, and, I must get one! You can never have enough hooks

Looks like this could be cool for those that may have bags that don't have enough hooks or whatnot for their stuff.

Great idea if you have a lot of gadgets and stuff hanging off your bag. Think I might try and find one for my dad.

This is awesome and I want one. I think I might go buy it now actually.

Back