The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a place where everybody knows your name.
No, not Cheers, but a friendly place. :D

Dude! Ranch Lake is on the map and in my future, we have to finish up some stuff here first but that's where we will call home come sept. I can't even describe in words what it's been like the last few months, wether it's bad luck, karma, or something else, a force has been at work. I do know that there was a time in my life when I was one step above snail $hit so it just may be my turn to pay the piper for youthful transgressions lol.

I've had a headache all afternoon. Sucks.

My bushnell stopped jolting today. :sadface:

Dude! Ranch Lake is on the map and in my future, we have to finish up some stuff here first but that's where we will call home come sept. I can't even describe in words what it's been like the last few months, wether it's bad luck, karma, or something else, a force has been at work. I do know that there was a time in my life when I was one step above snail $hit so it just may be my turn to pay the piper for youthful transgressions lol.

Here ya go.
Your first night at Ranch Lake, you wont need to go grocery shopping.
Dinner on me at the Lucky Pelican.

Well...what the crap...

I sent out a tweet. I will see what happens.

There are settings?

After it has sat for a while when you look through it hold the button, keep holding it until it starts flashing on the screen, after that it will go through different settings either yards or meters, also every other one will have A jlt next to it that's the setting you want. If it by chance had the button Helltown against something at some point he can turn the Jolt off.

I have it that once in a while it won't JOLT when giving me a yardage, but then it will the very next time. I guess they're just a little finicky. Also, you probably already did this, but try a fresh battery.

People never cease to amaze me! Trying to turn a profit on something they were given. Unreal just un-effing real! True colors shine through eventually I guess. End rant

People never cease to amaze me! Trying to turn a profit on something they were given. Unreal just un-effing real! True colors shine through eventually I guess. End rant

Life is good my brother. The tires stay rubber side down, the birds chirp, and at the end of the day, we're in paradise.

It's only a 100% profit though. I mean... It is an awesome setup....

Life is good my brother. The tires stay rubber side down, the birds chirp, and at the end of the day, we're in paradise.

The poutine is all gravy....

Does that make sense ?

Home buying just isn't in the cards for me. Back searching.

I must have missed something. Oh well, life is too good right now.

I hate that you are having such a rough go if it. Good luck dude.

I must have missed something. Oh well, life is too good right now.
Lol...stay calm and get your THP on!

I know this doesn't really help Dev, but it's not just New Jersey that is hard to buy a house in. I have a co-worker who has a deadline to move out of his house and has three contracts fall through. Some of it is on him, but other parts haven't been. Good luck and I truly believe things happen for a reason so good luck in finding the perfect home for your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back