The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought tje chains were pretty awesome. Brighten my day!

I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

And people ask why people feel left out. Or that events or stuff feels exclusive rather than inclusive. This is why. If you want to talk offline talk offline. But the constant bringing it back and forth to the forum is awful and makes people uncomfortable.

Either let people in or leave it off the forum. Nothing is worse than vague posts that leave so many members that are beginning to like this place feeling left out.

#StartingToHateCertainEventsAgain

I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

It sounds like the MC guys are emailing each other and talking about stuff from the email in here? :confused2:

It sounds like the MC guys are emailing each other and talking about stuff from the email in here? :confused2:

Hey Jesse, you still coming down Thanksgiving-ish?

It seems that's what it is, but it would be nice if someone would clarify that. I think we are all feeling a bit in the dark here.

Villa related finalizations. Sorry to drag it in here guys, we were all just bantering and being dumb dumbs.

It seems that's what it is, but it would be nice if someone would clarify that. I think we are all feeling a bit in the dark here.

Freddie (Thanks again) emailed the lodging chain telling us that the villa housing is almost finalized, and some joking and banter started. That's about it in a nutshell.

I like reading this thread, there are some funny people in here!

I consider myself to be funny!

And I'm not being... Funny.

I sent out an email to all the MC players about villa assignments coming out later this week. A chain of emails follow with nothing important but banter. Was not trying to be exclusive just trying to inform those that are staying in villas. Sorry it spilled over onto the forum, I took the blame for sending the email.

I sent out an email to all the MC players about villa assignments coming out later this week. A chain of emails follow with nothing important but banter. Was not trying to be exclusive just trying to inform those that are staying in villas. Sorry it spilled over onto the forum, I took the blame for sending the email.

I didn't think you or anyone else was trying to be elusive, it was just confusing for the rest of us who had no idea what you all were talking about.

I don't know what's happening. I assume it's water under the bridge at this point. I will say this though, I know how this is going to come off, but it sure felt like the MC being the MC...

I hope I left all my bad shots on the course today as I am ready to play some good golf this weekend.

I don't know what's happening. I assume it's water under the bridge at this point. I will say this though, I know how this is going to come off, but it sure felt like the MC being the MC...

Interesting to say the least

I hope I left all my bad shots on the course today as I am ready to play some good golf this weekend.

Leave them in Ohio, lets go low in FL

I use that mentality a lot.

Hey Jesse, you still coming down Thanksgiving-ish?

I believe so but my sister will have a fresh set of twins so not sure how much golf time I will get. Hoping to bring the sticks though

Interesting to say the least

I have nothing more to add than what has already been said. So many awesome things happening on the forum, so I'm excited.

I have nothing more to add than what has already been said. So many awesome things happening on the forum, so I'm excited.

Like someone getting to play the Gauntlet sort of thing!

I believe so but my sister will have a fresh set of twins so not sure how much golf time I will get. Hoping to bring the sticks though

Even if you can't bring them, I'm sure we can throw together a set haha

Even if you can't bring them, I'm sure we can throw together a set haha

True, I will send you a preferred set for you to acquire for me if it works out ha!

Freddie sent an email asking about lodging information for the MC, to make sure everyone had their information correct and knew what they needed to do in order to setup where we will stay. A few jokes were made in the replies.

Like someone getting to play the Gauntlet sort of thing!

I haven't heard a darn thing about what is happening with that. I know as much as anybody else does.

Freddie sent an email asking about lodging information for the MC, to make sure everyone had their information correct and knew what they needed to do in order to setup where we will stay. A few jokes were made in the replies.

Water under the bridge. Like I said, there is way too many awesome things happening to continue to focus on emails regarding lodging, for me anyways.

I'm just glad you got in! You will be great!

I aim to please. There is some pressure to keep Finley undefeated. But I like that kind of pressure. It's motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back