2014 Morgan Cup - Media Day Is Now Staff Sponsor Day

85 days will fly by at this rate

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

It will be here sooner than you think! The last couple of weeks are a roller coaster ?. It was for me with the King. At least you guys will have better prep weather than we did ?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In years past, MC players were given their gear a head of time. This year we will be seeing our gear for the first time together as one group. The tour like experience has been taken to another level. We will experience the joy and awe of the moment together as ONE group. I am excited for this for many reasons. the main reason is the look on the faces of those that will surround me. I kow this will all be documented and shared, when I do not know. But know that the Friday of the MC at 9am sharp 40 guys will have theirs worlds rocked.

In years past, MC players were given their gear a head of time. This year we will be seeing our gear for the first time together as one group. The tour like experience has been taken to another level. We will experience the joy and awe of the moment together as ONE group. I am excited for this for many reasons. the main reason is the look on the faces of those that will surround me. I kow this will all be documented and shared, when I do not know. But know that the Friday of the MC at 9am sharp 40 guys will have theirs worlds rocked.

Its going to be so much awesomeness.

This is going to be an awesome new experience for newbies and vets. A new twist, bigger and better, franchise rewritten

Wow, that will be an amazing event. I cannot wait to hear more.

I've tried to think about what Media Day will actually feel like. I just smile.

Thinking about 40 THPers, plus the volunteers, plus JB and GG, plus tour reps. You could put that bunch in a Wal-Mart parking lot, and it would be amazing. Then add the equipment that will be revealed for the first time -- and the freaking sweet staff bags-- and people are just going to lose it.

Can't wait.

I suspect there becomes a moment when everybody just wants to mad-dash to the range to get acquainted. Great practice area there.

I've tried to think about what Media Day will actually feel like. I just smile.

Thinking about 40 THPers, plus the volunteers, plus JB and GG, plus tour reps. You could put that bunch in a Wal-Mart parking lot, and it would be amazing. Then add the equipment that will be revealed for the first time -- and the freaking sweet staff bags-- and people are just going to lose it.

Can't wait.
I'm definitely going to lose it. I begin to lose it just thinking about it.

As one of the newbies there, I know my jaw will be dragging as I walk out there and see all of those beautiful staff bags filled with shiny new toys. I just hope one of you guys don't step on it.

I dreamed I broke my leg in a mad dash. I think I'll walk just to be safe. It will be one special moment I bet. Tick Tock goes the clock and time continues to fly......

JM

I cant even wrap my head around this day. Hearing all the details from mc veterans is great but for someone who hasnt even been to one official thp event yet, imagining this is nearly impossible.

Months and months of buildup. Practicing, team conversation 1000's of forum members supporting,oem's spoiling staffers, fittings, and every once of energy jb and gg put into this will come together.

Pretty sure ill be walking due to my eyes being a little blurry from.... dust.

I cant even wrap my head around this day. Hearing all the details from mc veterans is great but for someone who hasnt even been to one official thp event yet, imagining this is nearly impossible.

Months and months of buildup. Practicing, team conversation 1000's of forum members supporting,oem's spoiling staffers, fittings, and every once of energy jb and gg put into this will come together.

Pretty sure ill be walking due to my eyes being a little blurry from.... dust.

The best part is...The veterans don't know what is coming either.
Staff Sponsor Day is new. And will be a ton of fun.

Cant wait!

I'm keep trying to think about what this day will be like, and my mind just overloads with possibilities. I don't know what the grand reveal will look like, but I keep thinking about extreme makeover where we all line up behind the tour van, and JB pulls away and we all just freak out. I'm sure that's not going to be it, partially because I don't think the tour van could cover 40 staff bags filled with awesomeness, but I don't think I can mentally prepare for how it's going to feel to see my name on a staff bag filled with clubs made especially for me by an OEM who is just amazing. This is like 30 Christmases combined; I have a feeling the super nintendo kid on YouTube is going to get some company.

A couple of years ago the thought of 40 dudes acting like little kids when they see a bunch of golf bags would have been laughable to me. I have a completely different thought process about it now. Friday is going to be an incredible way to open the event.

I just can't fathom what this day is going to be like. As much as I've thought about it, I know that Josh, Morgan, and all our sponsors will just blow our minds. Time is flying by!

Time is flying by!

This is so true. Its the epitomy of bitter sweet. Sooo ready for it to be here to experience this chancenof a lifetime all the while knowing thats everyday its closer to being over as well..

I don't know what the Media day will bring, but I suspect there's 40 guys hitting range balls like mad men trying to figure out distances. :golf2:

With all my emotions I imagine it will be like tin cup... so if I have everything in my left pocket and my hat tilted you know why :)

I honestly just can't wait to see everyone elses expressions, to walk down there with friends and some who really are family. Yeah, its incredible to just think about.

I will flat out have tears in my eyes. I dont care. Have I mentioned that Sponsor day is on my birthday? Hahaha

I love the added suspense and excitement even for returning players. Can't wait for Staff Sponsor Day.

11 weeks from today boys

Back