The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I'm really bad at just wanting to shut down when things aren't going great so that's why I haven't reached out. I know I have great friends and tons of support around here, I really appreciate all of you!

It's easy to shut down and just keep everything inside but I guarantee you, even just posting in here today, you will feel even a little better. You have a HUGE family here on THP. People would literally give you the shirts off their backs here.

Sorry to hear that Jake...tough times, but things always get better one way or the other!!

Sorry to hear, Jake.

Sorry to hear that Jake.

Sorry to hear that Jake, stay strong!

Love you Jake. Let me know if there is anything I can do. See you in a couple weeks.

Things happen for a reason Jason and down the road when the dust settles you will be able to set a different direction for your life. Take care buddy :thumb:

We got ya, Jake. Hang tough.

I just put together a bunch of cardboard boxes to ship the new THP water bottles, and now my hands are wrecked! #cardboardcutshurt

Sounds like the perfect excuse for a little afternoon manicure.

Sounds like the perfect excuse for a little afternoon manicure.

I wish! I am going to be shipping ALL day! It's normally not so bad when it's one product, but every order is different so I can't really do an assembly line this time, it's one order at a time.

I wish! I am going to be shipping ALL day! It's normally not so bad when it's one product, but every order is different so I can't really do an assembly line this time, it's one order at a time.

Find your secret seashell admirer and make them help.

I just caught up here a bit, Jake, brother I am at a loss for words, but you have a lot of family here. Stay strong, and make the very best of the situation possible. Enjoy every moment with your girls.

Reach out if there's any way for any of us to help.
We are here for you!

GG, sounds like JB planned the trip west and the release of merch suspiciously together.

Nothing like reffing a dodgeball tourney the last day of school and having a student threaten you for calling them out. It was gloriously fun.

Nothing like reffing a dodgeball tourney the last day of school and having a student threaten you for calling them out. It was gloriously fun.

Are you SURE he was out?

Hahahaha

#karma

He shouldn't have been an annoyance disturbing my classes all year, thats all I'm saying.

:alien:

Sounds like you should be participating in said dodge ball game instead of reffing! #Payback

LMAO. Roll video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back