The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy for you Ken. I wouldn't want you to show up in July at anything but your best.

I'm a happy guy. I just finished 18 holes after being on the DL for 15 days, and it appears that I came through with the wound holding up just fine! :banana:

That a boy Ken! :bomb: Glad you are back in the saddle buddy so now stay healthy for the rest of the season and enjoy :golf2:

MY HHJJ is I'll have another day of stuff moved over to our new home behind me. Big day of moving my riding lawn mover, miscellaneious, items, painting our new living room and just having a great old time moving today. :alien::act-up: Big stuff wrapping up the move this Friday :blob:

Fantastic news Ken, I know how much it bothered you not being out there playing.

Now get back to practice! :)

I'm a happy guy. I just finished 18 holes after being on the DL for 15 days, and it appears that I came through with the wound holding up just fine! :banana:

Healed just in time for Indy. Cant wait to play with you Sunday my friend!

Getting a lot of stuff done in preparation for Indy!
I can't wait to road trip it with 3 other THP'ers!

Not to mention all the awesomeness that is going on with THP in general!
THP, and staff you guys are on fire!

Thank you!

Getting out and playing 18 holes before work.

Definitely a HHJJ.

Leaving work now and wont be back until Monday. Best part? I will be in hanging with THPers tomorrow through Sunday. #Winning

Leaving work now and wont be back until Monday. Best part? I will be in hanging with THPers tomorrow through Sunday. #Winning

I'll be saying the same thing in an hour! Except the what I'll be doing part. Not as fun as a THP get together I presume.

Nice dude. ..coming in a day early?

So. Close. To. Indy.

I booked my flights for Palm Beach. Excited to bring my girlfriend out to experience this with me

Getting a lot of stuff done in preparation for Indy!
I can't wait to road trip it with 3 other THP'ers!

Not to mention all the awesomeness that is going on with THP in general!
THP, and staff you guys are on fire!

Thank you!

Sounds like you guys are going to have an awesome time. I know what else is new.

Wish I could be there.

Nice dude. ..coming in a day early?

Flying into Dayton tomorrow night so I can meet the Canadan's after almost 10 years. Haha Heading to Indy Friday afternoon.

Sounds like you guys are going to have an awesome time. I know what else is new.

Wish I could be there.

Still coming to OC right?

My hhjj is that my drive to Indy so far has been outstanding. To top it off I just found a Tim Horton's in Ohio. Been a few years since I moved down south and have been craving an iced cap ever since I left

5u9unymu.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My hhjj is that my drive to Indy so far has been outstanding. To top it off I just found a Tim Horton's in Ohio. Been a few years since I moved down south and have been craving an iced cap ever since I left

5u9unymu.jpg

Safe travels!! Can't wait to tee it up with you Friday!

5u9unymu.jpg

Safe travels dude...see ya again friday

So when Callaway Preowned says "like new" they mean it! Got my XH 3w and 3h in the mail today and the faces look brand new!

I am happy, after 3 weeks on the road, I am coming back this friday for a while, I will enjoy life at home with my fiancée and my dog. I might event play golf with my friends this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back