2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I'd take unpaid leave if I ran out of vacation days for this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who here regularly shoots in the 60's? THP can't take another beating!

Uh oh the poems have begun, it's getting serious

Haha they were flowing a few months ago right around the team name being announced IIRC

I'm prepare to give myself a closed-head injury to take my game to the next level. I've seen this technique work beautifully.

I'm prepare to give myself a closed-head injury to take my game to the next level. I've seen this technique work beautifully.

Indeed. One must walk into the glass door to break through the glass ceiling

#sabellawisdom

I hit the 60's....unfortunately it's around hole 13-14!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

The time has come, only 6 months to go
The contests are coming, a chance to join the show
The #ZooCrew trash talk will heat up as the time is near
And it was earned based on the win last year.
Jman is hungry, looking for the win
Just dont be the guy to hogging the fitters, that is a sin.
Who wants a chance to take down the #zoocrew?
The first one was great, but Im looking forward to Part 2

I love this guys poetry

You know you can't pass on a chance at an event like this, Nate. You'd be great in it as well. Just deal with it man.

I do like that part of the county during this time of the year and would love a crack at Sabella and/or Finley.

Definitely a personal best poem, def.

PersonalBests only happen when no THPers are around. This poem could in fact be his personal best.

Time to make a new Harry calendar. Might have to alternate Harry and Finley this year.

IMAG1590.jpg

Will be so much better that way.

Dates marked on the calender....just need to get my game out of the toilet :beat-up:

Do we have confirmation of the official name?

#TeamBasementDweller

Just call us TBD for short? That way we can always change the team name depending on the mood of the day.

Team Badonka Donk
Team Bertha Destroyers
Team Badass Dudes
Team Bombing Drives

That's enough for now.

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Badonka Donk, bahahahaha

I am a proud to be a #BasementDwellingInternetGolfer I sit down there every night and watch videos of my 330 yard drives and compile my numbers that lead up to my 88% Sand Save rate.

It is a great one, however I must add that outside of the team, this one is closed off.
The good news is that there are some great events with Callaway each year and as this one caps 2014, 2015 is right around the corner to offer more incredible opportunities.

However, never fear, the contests will be open to THPers very soon and we will find out who will be part of #TeamBasementDweller
Who wouldn't want to be part of #TeamBasementDweller, I'd gladly rock that name on any piece of clothing!

So this is the same group of people that did not think I was worthy for the Gauntlet................hmmm I am going to work for the rest of the summer with a Callaway certified fitter and teacher to get as good as my body and mind allows to have a chance to be a part of the winning #TeamBasementDweller. Bitter sure why not, it gets me up in the morning and I am going to wear out the grooves on my new APEX pros hitting balls.

Maybe I should be thanking them for the motivation to take my game to the next level. Now to just get creative enough to get in such an awesome event.

I am a proud to be a #BasementDwellingInternetGolfer I sit down there every night and watch videos of my 330 yard drives and compile my numbers that lead up to my 88% Sand Save rate.
I have a feeling those chosen will be proud to be called whatever, I just hope THP get's to pick it's own name, if we left it up to the Zoo Crew who knows what they'd call team THP!!!

I am a proud to be a #BasementDwellingInternetGolfer I sit down there every night and watch videos of my 330 yard drives and compile my numbers that lead up to my 88% GIR rate.

FIFY. What are sand traps?

With your 3 wood you don't need driver that often because it is too long

Back