The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rainy cold day today, but got the new vanity plumbed and installed, mirror back up, shower stuff re-fitted.

The wife and I came to an agreement on trim for the bathroom much quicker than I thought we would.

Bathroom slowly coming together. Excited that I can actually use my bathroom again. Trim, some caulking, a couple shelves, and some towel rods and we should be back in business again!

Brittany and I adopted a puppy today.
5yme4a7u.jpg

Been working at my part time job for 7 days. (Working days)

And the boss just came and said I'm getting a $1.50 raise over the course of the summer .50 from this next pay period forward.

Haha, I don't think he thought I'd Remember how to work here. :)

Father's Day golf with the wife and kids. My wife hadn't been on a course in over a decade. Her natural athleticism showed through and she was hitting the ball impressively straight. She affirmatively had fun. And she's apparently the best putter in the family. My son played reasonably well, but more importantly had a 180 degree better attitude than last time out. My daughter was coachable and had a good time. All in all, a super solid FD present to be able to spend the day with the family on the course.

I know!!! I said puppy, but he is actually full grown.

I always call mine "puppy" no matter how old they are!

I always call mine "puppy" no matter how old they are!

Haha we do to.

I have been pleasantly shocked with the dogs behavior. He is already crate trained, has had no accidents and has been extremely well behaved.

JB is home for almost 2 full weeks. This is a HHJJ in our house. :smile:

Oh no doubt, tough stretch of travel you guys had there, glad theres a little "break"

Oh no doubt, tough stretch of travel you guys had there, glad theres a little "break"

Yeah being gone every week has its downfalls, but its part of the job. I have two weeks home and then OC. Then we are together for a full month.

JB is home for almost 2 full weeks. This is a HHJJ in our house. :smile:

Yeah being gone every week has its downfalls, but its part of the job. I have two weeks home and then OC. Then we are together for a full month.

I could tell how happy you were to be getting to stay home for a couple of weeks straight when we spoke about this Saturday night, did not even think about how happy this would make GG also. Two HHJJ's for certain. Enjoy your time together to the fullest!

1) I am blessed to have this job here, I am. This weekend and being around people at an event watching them gain an education on golf and golf equipment just reaffirmed that so much for me, this is what I love, this is what I am passionate about, I cannot ever imagine not doing this.

2) Having the outlet that I do here at THP is huge, it has gained me not only friends but true family members that are always there for me and that is something I need to remember much more. Family may get frustrated with eachother, but family is family forever. You all know who you are, and thank you so much for always being there for me.

3) I can't fathom life being any better right now. Some know, some don't, but the Doc and I are expecting a little J-Doc at the end of this year and I get emotional just thinking about it. Its something I'm incredibly ready for and at peace with, and THP is a large reason for that as the support system here is incredible.

You'll be a good one James.

Insider tip: nobody knows what the hell they are doing, so just give it your best guess and hope it's right :) Most of the time it is.

Insider tip: nobody knows what the hell they are doing, so just give it your best guess and hope it's right :) Most of the time it is.

Best piece of advice I was given when I became a parent. It's the absolute truth. Do what works best for you guys.

And pay attention to the diapers. They say "front & back" for a reason :)

Fatherhood is awesome James. You'll be a great one! Congrats to you guys!

And pay attention to the diapers. They say "front & back" for a reason :)

I indeed put a swim diaper on my daughter backwards yesterday. There is no front and back on them!

Thank you brother. Truly.

Just wrote a rather large check for the down payment on the house. Mortgage is close to being finalized. We are out of attorney review. This is actually happening. Nervous but excited. It's been a long journey.

Congrats JMan and Ricky!

New houses are a good time. Lots of work, but worth it 100%. Congrats Ricardo.

This is true. Things can get crazy at times, but man oh man is it worth it. So much fun. And you already have a leg up cuz you don't have any hair to pull out when it does get crazy :D

Just found out this weekend that I get to caddy for my boss's boss's boss in the Traveler's Championship pro-am this wednesday! Should be a great day out on the course.

Completely new hvac system for the house for 4400$ with the top of the line stuff. Over 3k in rebates. God bless Hawks employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back