Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Thanks for the welcome, fellow Cleveland staffers! Reading the updates, I feel like I'm excited at levels I've never been before.

Looks like you picked a good time to get your ticket punched sir!!

This is one (of the many) reasons that I'm happy the remaining spot was Cleveland. I feel like there's at least one area I'm not WAY behind all of you guys on!

This menu is going to separate from the Internet Golfer from the Real one...That is for sure. Wowzers.
Hmm which side to pick

To say the least.
Lets just say some of the menu items have not exactly been "discussed" on the interwebz as of yet.

Dude you should write a book on building anticipation, you do it well!

To say the least.
Lets just say some of the menu items have not exactly been "discussed" on the interwebz as of yet.

#TipofTheSpear

Really excited for all of you guys!

JM

As a self proclaimed Cleveland homer, I can not wait to see what you dudes end up with. Sounds like Cleveland upped the ante for this years MC!

As a self proclaimed Cleveland homer, I can not wait to see what you dudes end up with. Sounds like Cleveland upped the ante for this years MC!

You are going to have to wait until the MC to find out.

Guys - get ready for an iron clad NDA, because the menu you are going to get to select from is HEAVILY embargoed.

Guys - get ready for an iron clad NDA, because the menu you are going to get to select from is HEAVILY embargoed.
Oh snap...Christmas for everyone at staff sponsor day

NDA?
Embargo?

Well well well.

Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

And I was about to offer to read 441's PM tomorrow. #shotdownbytheceo in hopes of saving him from passing out.

Last edited:

Nooooooo!

That's awesome

that is beyond incredible!

How cool is that?! Weapons grade plutonium irons for everyone.....

#AllHolesDrivable

JM

I had to go Google embargo just to make sure. Now I'm really lost......

Talk to trashtalklawyer and see if he can be of assistance

Basically, a date in which items can be discussed as set forth by your sponsor.

Embargo items are really awesome. You guys have waited a long time, I hope you enjoy that PM and the excited laps to follow to calm back down.

Prepared to sign my life away. This is pretty freaking cool.

Prepared to sign my life away. This is pretty freaking cool.
Yep tomorrow you will sign your Herbie Hancock on the dotted line

I just caught up with all the news. Congrats guys and looking forward to sponsor day even more now.

That's it I'm going to bed.

Back