The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a stye perhaps? I get them on occasion

I have had a stye before and this is different. It feels like a clogged up tear duct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely mentally and physically exhausted after today. Very rough day at work, nothing went well, nothing went as it should. Very discouraged.

I have had a stye before and this is different. It feels like a clogged up tear duct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think about life before THP and that should open up those tear ducts in a hurry!

Still struggling with the THP/golf/home life balance. And it's starting to show at home....

It's a daily struggle for me buddy. My wife gets it but she also feels like I spend too much time on my phone or talking to my THP friends. Just make sure you make time to make her feel special. Put your phone away and focus on her once in a while. It will go a long way. I don't have my phone out at all until my daughter goes to bed.

head of my driver came loose yesterday and i drove all the way to Golf galaxy today to get the adapter cap pulled off and the guy said he wasn't comfortable pulling it and i have to come back tomorrow now. worried about it since i need that and to get it pulled without it breaking and expoxied back on and dry by friday morning when i leave for OCMD.

Golf Galaxy? That's a questionable move right there. I wouldn't trust them with two sticks and some wood glue let alone an expensive driver shaft.

Golf Galaxy? That's a questionable move right there. I wouldn't trust them with two sticks and some wood glue let alone an expensive driver shaft.

Oh that poor poor B Asha

It's funny, I have heard nothing but nightmares about GG club repair all year. This is the 6th incident I have heard of.

Didn't they ruin yours or was it a different shaft?

No, they ruined a B.Asha.... And then then ruined another one.

It's funny, I have heard nothing but nightmares about GG club repair all year. This is the 6th incident I have heard of.

Yep, and it happened repeatedly, including once where they didn't have a clue where the club went. I now take everything I don't do personally to a local, smaller shop to get completed.

i had them do one before i just need the adapter pulled and i'm in a bind.

No, they ruined a B.Asha.... And then then ruined another one.

Yep, and it happened repeatedly, including once where they didn't have a clue where the club went. I now take everything I don't do personally to a local, smaller shop to get completed.

don't tell me that crap! lol lalalalalalalalala i can't hear you..... all is fine remain calm.....

head of my driver came loose yesterday and i drove all the way to Golf galaxy today to get the adapter cap pulled off and the guy said he wasn't comfortable pulling it and i have to come back tomorrow now. worried about it since i need that and to get it pulled without it breaking and expoxied back on and dry by friday morning when i leave for OCMD.

Is this the GG in Berwyn? They are weirdos with shaft adapters. I wanted one pulled from an R1 and they couldn't "guarantee" they're wouldn't be damage. The only one I trust there with club repair is Jay. He is great and very knowledgeable. Everyone else at that place has no business doing anything other than grips.

I haven't been feeling real well lately, sore throat, coughing like hell, running nose, headaches, the whole deal. Finally get a doctor's appointment today and freaking strep. Good news, I'm working from home tomorrow. Bad news, I was planning on getting a round in but have some reports that have to be turned in tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Golf Galaxy is a joke. My black tie is in there for the third time in about 3 weeks because of their incompetence. Avoid at all costs!

The county executive in the county I work in just won a third term :(

There are several things that have happened under his administration that have not been great for the county. Among them, school offices and buildings going into disrepair while he gets a private bathroom built outside his office.

The county has run amok with speed cameras. In my mind we need more red light cameras and fewer speed cameras. Running red lights at busy intersections is far more dangerous to me than doing 50 in a 45 MPH zone. I'm not usually into politics, but I really thought he might get a run for his money this time.

Our furbaby had what turned out to be a pretty bad seizure a little bit ago.
Wife called in a panic because she fell down and couldn't get back up then got sick and really disoriented.
I got home from work in record time to find her still messed up. This is her first one and she's always been really healthy. Don't know what's up but it's scary... And she's almost 13 so it doesn't make me feel better. :-\

Sorry to hear it T0AD. Hope she's ok :(

Sorry Sean. That's awful. I hope she is okay.

Thats rough T0Ad..

Sorry to hear that Sean, hope everything is alright!

Sean, lots of good mojo going your way buddy.

sorry to hear that Toad

T0AD, I'm sorry to hear that buddy, I hope everything works out OK.

Sorry to hear that Toad, I hope everything is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back