Pictures - THP Spring Outing

I have a pic of SethO's dynamic Fred Couples finish. Take a look because it is fabulous.

IMG_1446.jpg

Last edited:
From urbandictionary.com:

hammered: (adj.) Heavily inebriated, though to a lesser extent than shitfaced.

sentence usage: You should have came up to the Best Western after dinner, thanks, but dude you were hammered.

bwahahahaha! classic, classic!!!

Nice pic, Keith. He even looks like Dane Cook on his finish.

Nice Miyazaki shaft in that driver their Seth.

Notice my 'form'...arm extension, butt sitting in the 'seat', etc. Looks like I need to check out the Ask the Pro section before the next outing, ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude, looks like you have a m*ngina!

I have on pic of SethO's dynamic Freddy Couples finish. Take a look because it is fabulous.

IMG_1446.jpg

Look... no cell phone, haha

I told you the putters were over whelming! I was hitting two at a time! lol! great pics!

I have a pic of SethO's dynamic Fred Couples finish. Take a look because it is fabulous.

IMG_1446.jpg

I love this pic Keith! Notice the Man of Steel boxers.

Nice pic, Keith. He even looks like Dane Cook on his finish.

Oh you bastard haha.

Nice Miyazaki shaft in that driver their Seth.

Thanks JB! I am in love with that shaft! You have ruined TC and I. It is pure $$$ (speaking of which...)

Great pics everyone, you all look like you're having a really good time. I am so bummed that I couldn't make this. Glad it was such a success though!

looks like it was a great time. Wish I could have been there. If only I lived in the south...

I am already looking forward to the next one and working on making it to that one.

Glad you like the pic Seth. I think we saw your Man of Steel boxers on every swing :act-up:

Great pictures!! I missed this one, but will make it to the next one. The BF said YES!!! YAY!! :clapp:

Yes that we can go to FL for the next one. I'll be doing THP stuff while he hangs out with his FAM, what couldn't be better :wink:

You gotta frame that picture Seth.

woo hoo!! great to hear GC! you get to play golf and miss out on the future inlaws! win win! :D

Great pictures!! I missed this one, but will make it to the next one. The BF said YES!!! YAY!! :clapp:

Yes that we can go to FL for the next one. I'll be doing THP stuff while he hangs out with his FAM, what couldn't be better :wink:

Wow guys those pictures all look great. Its so nice to see you all had such a good time.

Great pictures! Seth still amazes me with that swing - massive power and a huge shoulder turn!

Great pics. Looks like it was a blast!

Oh to be that young again and to be able to come out of your socks er I mean drawers on every drive :golf3:

Fantastic pics, looks like ye all had a great day out.

When's the international hackers day out in Ireland? :p
Ye can all stay in my place, i got one spare bed! :D

Back