The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news Tyler!

Also, THP is filled with great people, we all know this.
But I want to just says special thanks to Freddie, and Kevin!

Glad your good, buddy

So thankful for hospital staff that cares about the patient, after seeing the opposite last night, it's great to see the care my grandfather has received all day.

That is great news Austin!
Hope your grandpa makes a complete and full recovery.

So thankful for hospital staff that cares about the patient, after seeing the opposite last night, it's great to see the care my grandfather has received all day.

Good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear wake

Nurse came in and gave him something to help him sleep by iv. He was still struggling so she started to give him more.

Papa '' now you're just trying to kill me''
Nurse '' no, I wouldn't do that, I would have to write a report ''
''fine, I'll just go to sleep then''

Glad he seems to be out of pain Wake.

Having just spent two weeks in the hospital, I came away with a profound appreciation and respect for the job nurses do and the knowledge they posses.

Glad to hear he is getting good care Wake.

My HHJJ is that they start installing my GeoThermal next week. It's gonna be so nice not to have to deal with the pellet stove full time and to have a cheaper heat cost monthly plus have AC in the whole house.

Now off to the rant thread for the bill I'm about to receive for it.

Finally got my review today after 2 years. It was worth the wait I suppose. My boss is putting alot of faith in me which made me feel pretty good. The owner of the company asked him if I was a role model and he answered him by saying Absolutely, without hesitating and listed a whole bunch of examples. Day to day is hard and frustrating but when you have something like that happen it makes you feel appreciated and good.

Finally got my review today after 2 years. It was worth the wait I suppose. My boss is putting alot of faith in me which made me feel pretty good. The owner of the company asked him if I was a role model and he answered him by saying Absolutely, without hesitating and listed a whole bunch of examples. Day to day is hard and frustrating but when you have something like that happen it makes you feel appreciated and good.
That's awesome ricky I'm so glad that place finally came to their senses.

That's awesome ricky I'm so glad that place finally came to their senses.
They put a plan in place for me to get a promotion to a position they are creating for me. I was not expecting that. With being a new home owner and the medical bills piling up for the baby, extra money will go a long way. Today was a good day.

They put a plan in place for me to get a promotion to a position they are creating for me. I was not expecting that. With being a new home owner and the medical bills piling up for the baby, extra money will go a long way. Today was a good day.

A wise man says good things happen to good people.

Great news Ricky

Great hearing that Ricky

My projects are almost done. So then I can do some more projects. It's never ending. Welcome to home ownership.

My projects are almost done. So then I can do some more projects. It's never ending. Welcome to home ownership.
I got plenty that need done if you run out

Found out my annual raise today. Always nice to get a little bump.

Charlotte. Jo. Miles.

Anything outside of her is just a minor blip on my radar. Life is good, I shan't dwell in the little stuff.

Charlotte. Jo. Miles.

Anything outside of her is just a minor blip on my radar. Life is good, I shan't dwell in the little stuff.

You know it.

Big picture is very bright indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back