2015 #THPLegacy Event Site

I've been watching every minute of MC footage, and I have to say, those are some stunning courses! Can't wait to hear more!

That's great to hear. I (21HCP) sometimes wonder if I'm good enough as a player to try to get in to events like this; you don't wan't to feel like your holding other people or a team back. I can imagine people feeling the same. Reading something like this encourages me to do everything I can to make it to the events, but also to get better cause I want to be able to really compete!

Absolutely you should. I can tell you first hand, nobody cares what your handicap is or how well or badly you play.

I played in the Bridgestone Championship as a17 HC (with two bad knees) and not once did my awesome partner (MikeG) or anyone else in our foursome including JB make me feel like my game wasn't good enough to be there.

While everyone wants to win, I can tell you THP is all about inclusion and fun above all.

My wife will be asking "Well what can I do while you are playing golf" she doesn't golf and finding something that she can do while I'm out , If I were to get to play would be the big thing to her.
Not too far from the beach...tons of shopping etc

My wife will be asking "Well what can I do while you are playing golf" she doesn't golf and finding something that she can do while I'm out , If I were to get to play would be the big thing to her.

And this is exactly why we have both types of events. Some that are perfect for couples and others that are for golfers only. I think you will like the mix this year.

Have played these awesome courses numerous times, but never in this format! Curiously enough, I almost always shoot better than my HC at these courses - but I think that will be a bit harder with this type of pressure!
Hope this is the year!

I've missed out on the Morgan Cup selections, so I'm excited to have another chance to play these courses in a THP event.

I was truly hoping that THP would return to this venue. I absolutely love the place. Caledonia is perhaps my all time favorite, and True Blue isn't far behind. This is #1 on the THP 2015 Calendar for me.

Never played golf in MB and I'm hoping to make some THP events this upcoming year. Would love to be a part of the THP legacy.

I haven't had the chance to play those two yet, Unfortunatley . But have loved the follow alongs for the MC's. I would love for the first time to be a part of #Legacy .

Very exciting news, Caledonia is heaven on earth!

So happy that True Blue and Caledonia will be hosting yet another THP event, and a HUGE event at that.

And just a heads up. THP has not said anything about handicap requirements, and as of now, like all THP Events, our events are open to ALL skill levels and we mean that with every part of our being. I know people want to believe that this is just another version of the Morgan Cup, and we can tell everybody without any thought of hesitation, that event is no longer. This is not taking its place, this is a new event that we think is going to be VERY special.

This is gonna be so awesome to (a) participate in & (b) follow!

Two great courses at one great venue! My game is no longer up for tournament play plus the ole body is not up for it. Can't wait to follow this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two great courses at one great venue! My game is no longer up for tournament play plus the ole body is not up for it. Can't wait to follow this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have until July. Don't sell yourself short buddy. I would love to have you as part of my team. Nothing worth doing is easy. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get to work!

You have until July. Don't sell yourself short buddy. I would love to have you as part of my team. Nothing worth doing is easy. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get to work!

Seriously I prefer to be a cheer leader good buddy. I enjoy the heck out of watching the excitement. It tickles my soul :thumb: My playing days for competition are over. Well I still like beating up on the old coots now and then at my local club. :D

I have played True Blue so I know the competitors will love that course. I have not played the Caledonia course but have only heard awesome stuff about it. Plus the fact that the people at each course supporting you folks are very customer oriented. Win/Win for everybody and I love it! :bomb:

#RoadToMyrtle is going to be epic!

I am excited to see a return to these beautiful course. Would love the chance to experience this type of golf THP style.

I am excited to see a return to these beautiful course. Would love the chance to experience this type of golf THP style.

I really hope you make one of these events soon with the competition format. I know your passion and you would be fantastic my friend. I'm all in on YOU!

I really hope you make one of these events soon with the competition format. I know your passion and you would be fantastic my friend. I'm all in on YOU!
I love following the action from every THP event, and especially enjoy the THP competitive events. Would love to be a part one day.

So thrilled to be bringing a new event to these two courses.

2015 #THPLegacy Event Site

An item for my Secret Santa person came today. This was randomly included the packaging
a63dfc7a1742f0a85d25c4a5e04f8dbb.jpg

I had pretty much considered this event a long shot...maybe karma is trying to tell me otherwise.

Never been to this area but easy to get excited from reading replies from those that have

I'd represent THP really well at this beautiful venue! :)

As someone who hasn't even played out of province before, I dream of the day to be able to experience a THP event like #THPLegacy, to share stories with other THP'ers, and to simply soak it all in.

Very excited to hear more!

Love seeing this event back at TB/Caladonia. Such an awesome venue.

Back