Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

What an awesome day on two fabulous courses. Caledonia might be my favorite course that I've played, its just that great.

Shout out to my partners for the day McRock and CJ. These boys flat out delivered in a massive way for our team out there.

Couldn't be prouder of both teams today. Some good and some not so good golf but every guy had a smile on their face and that's what this is all about.

It's anyone's game at this point.

It's been a lot of fun following along and I love how the stakes are raised in singles tomorrow. Thanks for all the updates and some really good matches!

There could be Chipotle for dinner?

Tomorrow is going to be outstanding. Legacy was a pretty awesome name for the event. Legacies are being born and made out there and tomorrow is just going to further add to them.

We have a pretty awesome dinner planned.

Come on Team Heritage, hammer down tomorrow!

Wow, well done by them!! Proud of Dave, he's came a long way...been a fun road.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, thank you so much for all your mentoring. I can honestly say I couldn't have done what I've done without you bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a day... This exceeds even the lofty expectations I had for this event. Cace picked me up today with some clutch shots, and what another awesome foursome to be with. Tom and Ron (Shakey & Lightningbolt), you are absolute gentlemen and I really enjoyed our round.

We have a pretty awesome dinner planned.

Have no doubt in my mind it's excellent and way better than chipotle haha.

What a freakin great day of golf though man. Truly excellent.

Congratulations to everyone out there today. Haven't been able to follow along, and don't really know what's happened so far. I've been swamped at work today and still have more to go, so I don't have time to catch up. But I just wanted to thank everybody who's out there representing in a huge way for THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean this, I am so damn proud of every single one of you guys. You put on an effin' show today.

Halfway home, believe me tomorrow will be full of even MORE emotions and anticipation.

You guys killed it today. Great golf and great coverage. Bravo boys.. Play your Effin hearts out tomorrow

So....which team wants it more?

I've read through the afternoon matches and I'm smiling ear to ear knowing hear guys are leaving omit out there for their teams.

No one should be hanging their heads at all right now. Enjoy your teammates and the day that just happened.

Thanks to Dan, Ryan, Dev, Mike & JB for making it feel like we were right there the whole time.

Wow. What a day.

A ton of ups & down. High & lows. I made some shots & missed some shots.
Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

Thanks for putting on a great show today, fellas.

Well played out there today guys! Whether you were victorious or on the losing side, doesn't matter. You guys all tried hard and fought with what you had today. Hold ya heads up and get out there tomorrow and get er done! :bomb:

It's pretty hard to render me speechless but it just happened.

7770b5e6f77a318d04d12ef61f8f1957.jpg

Win or lose, I love all the guys.

Unbelievable day, ultimate disappointment in the morning followed by elation in the afternoon. Alternate shot is a crazy lady, what a fun format.

That is effing cool.

It's pretty hard to render me speechless but it just happened.

7770b5e6f77a318d04d12ef61f8f1957.jpg

Win or lose, I love all the guys.
That is pretty dang awesome right there.

Pairings coming up really soon

Here's something cool.... lots of tables of 4 at true blue for dinner, and the teams are moving them together to sit with their teammates. How cool is that? These guys have created a bond.

c2438baf2ed57c9bd838790eb87856f3.jpg

Back