Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Boom! Legacy is created!

Congrats to Team Heritage, way to bring it home.

My dudes

Congratulations team heritage !

Congrats team Heritage! Well done fellas. Well done.

What a great follow all weekend. Thank you to everyone involved!

Incredible job by both teams and the Captains. Congrats Team Heritage!

Thank-you all for putting on a great show for us

Congrats Team Heritage!!

Congrats Team Hertiage!

Life changing event for all involved.

Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Congrats to Team Heritage! And to all of the competitors - the outcome from a lot of hard work showed in this thread this week.

Thanks to THP, True Blue/Caledonia, KBS, Lamkin, Bridgestone, and Wilson for another fantastic event to follow along with.

I'm assuming Army won the match on 18 1 up.

Congrats Team Heritage!

Congrats to Team Heritage!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Team Heritage :clapp:

Congrats to Team Heritage!

Congrats team heritage!

I rarely get a chance to follow these events in real time. It has been a lot of fun to follow along!

Congrats Team Heritage!!
Well played matches all weekend! Great to follow along - Thank you THP, JB, Dan, all participants, Caledonia & True Blue, Wilson Staff, Bridgestone, KBS and Lamkin for all that you have done to make this event spectacular!!

Well done both teams!!! Congrats on the win Team Heritage

Congrats to all involved this weekend! It was a fantastic follow from day 1! Everyone absolutely nailed it
with updates, pictures and effort. I know all of us here following along appreciate it a ton!

Congrats to #TeamHeritage! Victory well earned.

I just want to shout out to every participant. You all worked hard and played your hearts out. Even if you did not win the trophy, you're not losers. There are no losers at THP EVENTS!

Congratulations Team Heritage! :clapp:

And a huge thanks to all that provided awesome updates and pics!

Congratulations to #TeamHeritage

#TeamTradition played it's butts of as well taking it all the way to the end.

The two captains should be extremely proud of each team.

JB and Morgan have created quite an event with the help of the great sponsors Wilson Staff, Bridgestone, KBS and Lamkin

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congratulations to both teams. All involved are the true winners on an epic weekend. Thanks for all the updates and letting all of us out here follow along. We done gentlemen, well done.

Back