Bridgestone Golf Balls - Official Golf Ball of THP Fall Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. He is. Really cool guy!
Just talked to Jeff at Bridgestone. He must be a busy guy! He confirmed that the RX would be the most similar to the e6.

Thanks again to THP and Bridgestone Golf!!

EPIC :poop:!!!

Fantastic news and visibility for THP and Bridgestone

Thats really cool of bridgestone. The RXS is a great all around ball, just a little firmer around the greens. Feels awesome off the irons.

I just had a nice little chat with Derek from bridgestone.

When I played with Hawk earlier this year I played the RX and was not sold on it versus the Zstar I have been playing (despite some HUGE distance numbers). After chatting with Derek he thinks that I should really be playing that 330-S, but that the RX would also be an appropriate ball. I'll make sure to do some head to head comparisons before the outing so I have a better idea what I am looking for in my game!

I would highly recommend anyone going to the outing talking to a rep online and getting an idea what you should be playing... and also thanking them personally for bridgestone being so awesome!

There is a little survey after the chat with the B Fit, hopefully everybody puts that they heard about it from THP.

Awesome. Props to THP and Bridgestone for making a great weekend even better.

AWESOME!!! I've been wanting to get fit for a Bridgestone ball and see how I like it compared to my normal ball. And if Freddie can personally do my fitting so much the better :D

Wow this is great news. A big thanks for everyone at THP that is making this stuff possible. A second big thanks goes out to all the companies that have supported this outing so far. Between the demo clubs, the giveaways, and now Bridgestone being the official ball of the THP Outing this weekend experience just keeps getting better and better.

+1000 on this!

yeah, and maybe top it off with a round at PGA NATIONAL!!!!

bridgestone continues to impress me more and more. they are a company that truly gets it imo!

I L.O.V.E. my Bridgstone 56 wedge so much I'm definitely going to take a serious look at the rest of their wedges as it is time to add one more loft to my arsenal.

WOW! See why I love Bridgestone Golf so much!?!? Great move Bridgestone and thank you!!

There is a little survey after the chat with the B Fit, hopefully everybody puts that they heard about it from THP.

I sure did!!

I wanna go to this thing so frikking bad! This whole JOB thing just gets in the way! Thats awesome of bridgestone.

As I have stated in previous posts I am extremely impressed with Bridhestone as a company. They are like few companies I have seen in or out of the golf world. ( yes there is a world outside of golf ) I will continue to speak highly of the Bridgestone company and look forward to using these balls at the outing.

Thanks to 9-iron for finding out the rx is most similar to the e6, you saved me a few $$$ not having to buy a couple of sleeves which of course now can be used to take advantage of the 2 for 1 drinks at the bar. :D

Super move by Bridgestone and THP!! You folks attending this get together enjoy the balls and all the other neat toys.

Glad everybody is getting excited about this one. We will send all confirmed people a message in the next couple of weeks and get what ball they will be playing. Thanks.

This is awesome. Big thanks to Bridgestone and THP. I've just started playing the RX and I love it. It's replaced the z-star as my ball of choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again, waayyy tooo sweeetttt! I am going to have to make a switch and chat with the Bridgestone folks to see which ball I will be playing at this outing.

This is very cool of Bridgestone. As a new convert to the B330RXS ball I have to say thanks to THP, Bridgestone and several members here who got me to try them out. Great company, great product.

The golf balls arrived safe and sound to THP HQ. Each person will receive a sample to use each day at the outing.

Awesome! That must've been a big box!

The golf balls arrived safe and sound to THP HQ. Each person will receive a sample to use each day at the outing.

Big box of balls. What versions did they send?

Best. Ball. Ever!!!

Thanks to Bridgestone for this great gesture, I can't wait to try a B330-RX!

Sweeeeeeet! Thanks THP and Bridgestone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back