It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Regrettably I cannot go. I have been trying for the past 3 days to get a release from work but it's not going to happen. Only 4 of us on the job are certified to weld stainless high pressure tubes and we have an emergency outage on one of the units that has to be done by the 22nd. Barring a miracle it is what it is and I'm seriously deflated by it. I don't know what else to say.

Wow dude that really sucks. Sorry to hear that man.

Ok, lets see what we can do here. I believe originally Bulldog wanted to have a solo room, so perhaps he can go back that way and Duey can jump into rooming with you.

Ok, lets see what we can do here. I believe originally Bulldog wanted to have a solo room, so perhaps he can go back that way and Duey can jump into rooming with you.
I'd be happy either way it works out really. I sure am bummed that my roomie has to miss out though.

man, that's some crappy news. really hate to hear it.

That's unfortunate. Well, maybe next outing then?

how crappy that you find out only a week out!
Sorry to hear that.

Regrettably I cannot go. I have been trying for the past 3 days to get a release from work but it's not going to happen. Only 4 of us on the job are certified to weld stainless high pressure tubes and we have an emergency outage on one of the units that has to be done by the 22nd. Barring a miracle it is what it is and I'm seriously deflated by it. I don't know what else to say.

Sorry to hear that, Deg. Hopefully it works out.

Unfortunate change of events there Deg but man you got to do what you got to do. I know you are hurting right now from all the excitement and buz going on. Maybe next THP trip you can make it or to at least one of the mini outings.

JB -- how is this going to affect the pairings? I suppose it will be a threesome going out instead of a four person grouping.

Yeah, it wont affect them. Just a threesome going out rather than a foursome.

Sorry to hear Degoins, man that sucks, but nice to know your needed in this economic climate. If I could still certify on stainless I'd do it for you, lol.

P4B, that works for me depending on what Bulldog wants to do. Heck, see if they can scoot a roll away in, I'm small enough to fit on it, haha. (I guess I should warn you all right now just how bad I snore), haha)

Sorry to hear Degoins, man that sucks, but nice to know your needed in this economic climate. If I could still certify on stainless I'd do it for you, lol.

P4B, that works for me depending on what Bulldog wants to do. Heck, see if they can scoot a roll away in, I'm small enough to fit on it, haha. (I guess I should warn you all right now just how bad I snore), haha)
Oh for the love of.... forget it, I'll pay the single occupancy before I sleep with a chain saw running in my room all night! Ha, nah I'm fine, I'll just put my good ear deep into the pillow and I won't hear a dang thing!

sorry to hear that Deg...I'm sure there will be another opportunity to join us at an outing.

yep, not a problem. had PMs with P4B. good thing I took off work early. :act-up:

Thanks to both Bulldog and Duey for being flexible, so now I'm rooming with my ol buddy TheDue! I'm glad everything is going to work out, thanks guys!

Oh for the love of.... forget it, I'll pay the single occupancy before I sleep with a chain saw running in my room all night! Ha, nah I'm fine, I'll just put my good ear deep into the pillow and I won't hear a dang thing!
If we could get the roll away ya could have dueling chain saws. LOL

So I am trying to decide on playing my 3W or my 2H.
While my 3W is about 25yards longer, my 2H is straighter.

Looking at the Flyover, i am trying to decide on Risk vs. Reward....
If I was not originally from Las Vegas, the choice would be easy...
Since I like to gamble, not so much.....

hmmmm:thinking:

So I am trying to decide on playing my 3W or my 2H.
While my 3W is about 25yards longer, my 2H is straighter.

Looking at the Flyover, i am trying to decide on Risk vs. Reward....
If I was not originally from Las Vegas, the choice would be easy...
Since I like to gamble, not so much.....

hmmmm:thinking:

I am having the same debate between my 4 hybrid and 4 iron. I am leaning towards the hybrid because its just easier to hit.

I also use my 2H a lot for getting out of trouble spots like trees and high grass, but the trouble shots there are different.

when I put one in the water, my 2H, 3W nor 7I would be able to help out...

(I would have my 3H though, so maybe I should just lean toward the 3W..
(anyone want to talk me out of it???)

I'm goin drop my 5 iron & bring the other driver.

Back