SeeMore DB-4x Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Something new is coming soon from the fine folks at SeeMore putters and THP has your first in hand pictures of this beautiful putter. The DB-4x is the 2nd putter in the RST2 series, where the Rifle Scope Technology is found on the hosel, rather than the club head.

The club is done in their black finish and made of soft carbon steel. The pictures do not even come close to showing how good this finish looks in person.

For those that like plumbers neck putters and yet still prefer something a little different than a blade, this one could be a gift from the Golf Gods.

1082800091_snqTh-L-1.jpg

1082800152_oR5a4-L-1.jpg

1082800196_EuarS-L-1.jpg

1082800306_VK5UU-L-1.jpg

1082800336_gC76A-L-1.jpg

1082800246_5p8Sn-L-1.jpg

1082800381_UjDTX-L-1.jpg

I like the looks of it, was this one rolled at the club testing this past weekend?

Really SHARP looking putter! I wonder if they will have a center shafted version of this model?

• Admin
I like the looks of it, was this one rolled at the club testing this past weekend?

Most of the guys tried it out.

Really SHARP looking putter! I wonder if they will have a center shafted version of this model?

They do gray. Its a mid-mallet and they have it in almost every single putter they make. SeeMore is the king of Center Shafted right now as almost every putter they make comes in that style. But the entire point of RST2 is to have the alignment on the hosel and that would be impossible in a CS putter.

Ooooh... that thing could possibly be my new best friend. I like my DB-4 but my eye gravitates more toward a mid-mallet.

were there any comparisons done on this?

• Admin
ok, I will ask for thoughts later

This putter will just blow you away! Everything about it is gorgeous. The feel and audible tone is fantastic. I certainly didn't spend as much time with it as others but if I could've, I would've.

This is just a great putter from the little time I spent with it. I am not much of a mallet guy, but I would consider putting this into play.

That is a really SWEET looking putter! I really like the plumbers neck on the mid mallet.

Another great looking stick from the SeeMore guys.

Ooooh... that thing could possibly be my new best friend. I like my DB-4 but my eye gravitates more toward a mid-mallet.

i wanna hit that db-4 blade

WOW...this is really nice! I don't have a SeeMore in my collection yet, but this may be it!

Nice looking stick. This is the only type of SeeMore that I would be able to play. I feel most comfortable with the full shaft of offset and it is nice that SeeMore is working to accommodate a larger number of players.

Great looking flatstick.

SeeMore just keeps bringing it. I've never considered myself a mallet style putter, but have never tried one with the plumbers neck offset either. Sweet looking for sure.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Wow that thing looks great, makes me think I could someday return to a mallet guy. I am liking my transition to blade putter though.

Wow that thing looks great, makes me think I could someday return to a mallet guy. I am liking my transition to blade putter though.

man, I really badley wanted to be a heel shafted guy, I love the look of a heel shafted putter. But, science and my putting stroke have proved that I need a center shaft. Its a good thing to find out, but not after spending good money on a putter. ahah

I like the look of this. I'm very comfortable with a mid mallet style, and this is enticing.

Spent some time rolling this one today. Smooth as silk at impact and while I still prefer RST to RST2, this one sets up incredibly well.

whats the price point on this?

Not sure yet, but I believe it will be around the $300 mark.

Back