Holiday Cheer Day 1 - Bridgestone Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP 12 Days of Holiday Cheer is upon us and we are going to kick it off with an amazing prize. The winner of day 1 will get a full season of golf balls from the King of Ball Fitting, Bridgestone Golf.

BSG-B-Fits-247x247.gif

The winner can click on the yellow banner on the home page or throughout this forum and chat with a Bridgestone B-Fit expert to find out exactly what golf ball is right for their game. Then the best part happens....You will receive TEN Dozen Bridgestone Golf Balls of your choice!

715661798_y7M87-S.jpg

Good luck everybody and we will make the announcement at 8pm EST in this thread. The 1st post (here) will be updated with the winners name.

EDIT:

And the winner is:

Johnny David. Aka BlueTitan

Last edited:
Man if that don't get the juices flowing, nothing will! Thanks to Bridgestone who I absolutely love. Great product and wonderful, no great customer service. I am keeping my fingers crossed and my eyeballs to the screen at 8 p.m. tonight :blob:

Awesome!!!! This is a fantastic prize and best of luck to everyone :)

Can't wait!

This is only a 6 month supply of golf balls for me :) lol. kidding.

Im pumped for this. Its exciting with all of the banter and such right up until 8pm. and Bridgestone is top notch in everything they do.

Thanks THP and Bstone.

This is an awesome prize. Sombody is going to be very, very happy tonight.

• Admin
This is only a 6 month supply of golf balls for me :) lol. kidding.

The good news is, since you live next to Santa, you can only play for 3 months. So this should be a 2 year supply. :alien:

The good news is, since you live next to Santa, you can only play for 3 months. So this should be a 2 year supply. :alien:

LMAO!!!

My fingers are crossed!

This is awesome! I can't wait!

Yeah baby! Let the fun begin!!!

oh-boy, This is gonna be great!!!

Bridgestone is a class company all the way. I was fortunate enough to be invited to their Covington Georgia testing facility to test prototype balls last year. They were extremely courteous and professional. After a full day of testing, lunch & good talk, they gave me a "goodie bag" of their products. I am now a huge fan of Bridgestone and have enjoyed playing my hybrid, sand wedge & B330 RX balls. They also game me a towel, 2 gloves and a hat, quite a day for an old retired hacker.

i think the highlight of this one is that you get a year's supply of the ball that works best for YOU! thanks bridgestone, i love your approach to ball fitting and the fact that you are so accessible!

good luck everyone, let THPaclause begin!

B330 here I come!

That's a great twist from last year and last years was fantastic. I still have a few of those E6 left over and can't wait for this to kick off. How cool would it be to win a years supply of the best ball for you? Priceless!

Setting an alarm for 5 pm PST.

would love me a year supply of yellow!

It has begun...dun dun dun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must admit that I have only ever gamed a Bridgestone ball once or twice. Would love it if they worked as well if not better than the ProVx I have been playing the past three or so years. I hate giving Titleist my money. Great giveaway! How would not be happy with this.

I played the B330 S for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was a really solid ball. Good luck to everyone.

Great, Good look to everybody

Back