2011 THP Demo Day Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting tomorrow, we are going to begin our quest to make the 2011 demo day the best we have ever done. As you can see by the pictures, it will not be an easy task, but we think that this one coming up, will be just an incredible opportunity for all that make their way.

This thread is here for you to make requests of equipment you would like to see available at the demo day. Please keep the outing banter to the appropriate thread and keep this one about demo day only. Thank you.

1015803804_SGUQD-S.jpg

The List
This is only a partial list and as product arrives, we will update it with what will be out there. If you do not see something under the company's name that you want to see, you can request it. It also may have already been requested and we are waiting for it to arrive.

THIS IS ONLY A PARTIAL LIST!
As equipment arrives each day, the list gets updated.

Nike
VR Pro Cavity Irons
VR Pro Combo Irons
VR Pro Blade Irons
MachSpeed Black Driver
VR Pro Hybrids
VR Pro Driver
Method Putters
Method Core Putters

Callaway
RAZR Hawk Driver
RAZR Hawk Tour Driver
Diablo Octane Driver
Diablo Octane Tour Driver
Diablo Octane FW Woods
RAZR Irons
RAZR Tour Irons
RAZR X Forged Irons
Jaws Wedges
RAZR Hawk Hybrid
RAZR Hawk Tour Hybrid

TaylorMade
R11 Driver
Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver
Burner SuperFast 2.0 TP Driver
R11 FW Wood
Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW Wood
Rescue 11 Hybrid
Burner SuperLaunch Hybrid
Tour Preferred Irons
Burner 2.0 Irons
xFT Wedges
Ghost Putters

Mizuno
JPX-800 Irons
JPX-800 Pro Irons
MP-63 Irons
MP-53 Irons
MP T-11 Wedges
JPX-800 Driver
JPX-800 FW Woods
JPX-800 Hybrids

Cobra
S3 Driver
S3 Irons
S3 Pro Irons
Baffler Rail Hybrid
Baffler Rail FW Wood

Wilson
Di11 Irons
DXI Driver
FG Tour Irons
FG62 Irons
FG Tour Wedges
Vizor Putter
DXI FW Woods

Ping
K15 Driver
Tour S Wedges
Redwood Putter
G15 Irons
i15 Irons
K15 Irons
K15 Hybrids
S56 Irons

Cleveland
CG16 Irons
CG16 Tour Irons
CG16 Wedges
Launcher Ultralite Drivers
Launch FL FW Woods
Mashie Hybrids
HB3 Irons
TA7 Irons
Classic Putter
T-Frame Mallet

Srixon
Z-Star Driver
Z-Star FW Wood
Z-Star Irons

Boccieri
Heavy Driver
Heavy FW Woods
Heavy Hybrids
Heavy Irons
Heavy Wedges
Heavy Tour Putters

Bridgestone
J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Irons
J38 Black Oxide Wedge
J38 Driver

Maruman
Shuttle Driver
Shuttle FW Wood

Yonex
EZONE Driver (full lineup of heads)
EZONE Irons (3 styles)
EZONE Hybrids
EZONE FW Woods

Williams
FW32 Irons
2011 FW32 Driver
2011 FW32 Hybrid

Nicklaus
ML4 Driver
FW Woods
Hybrids
Polarity Irons
Milled Wedges

Adams
Speedline F11 Driver
Speedline F11 FW Woods
Idea Tech V3 Hybrids
Idea Tech V3 Irons
Redline Irons
Redline Hybrids
Puglielli Black Wedges
Adams Pro a12

Scratch Golf
Wedges

Wedges - Not named above
Carnahan
Ping S-Tour
Titleist Vokey
Fourteen
Tour Edge Exotics
Eidolon

Shafts
UST Attas International Series
UST Attas-T2
UST Mamiya MP5
UST Mamiya Axivcore Green & Red
Miyazaki C.Kua Series
Miyazaki Kusala Series
Miyazaki Dromos Series
Fujikura Motore
Fujikura Blur
Project X (5.0-7.0)
Matrix Radix
Matrix Program

Putters - Not listed above
Heavy Putter
SeeMore
Machine
Never Compromise Gambler
Never Compromise Dinero
Never Compromise X-Ray
Yes!
Rife
Bettinardi Studio Stock
Bettinardi BB series
Bettinardi Signature Series
Lajosi
Williams
Nead
GEL
Odyssey
Clay Long
Sizemore
Piretti
Wilson Staff
S-Blade
Scotty Cameron
Crissmill
Ping
Slotline
Bobby Grace

Last edited:
This might be a tough request, but what the heck, I'll throw it out there: any way that you could talk to Bridgestone and get a Bridgestone Ball Fitting area as part of the demo day? I know that the demo day is mainly for clubs, but I think that people that haven't gone through a real Bridgestone fitting session might be intrigued, especially given how many fans of the company are on here and would be coming to the outing.

• Admin
This might be a tough request, but what the heck, I'll throw it out there: any way that you could talk to Bridgestone and get a Bridgestone Ball Fitting area as part of the demo day? I know that the demo day is mainly for clubs, but I think that people that haven't gone through a real Bridgestone fitting session might be intrigued, especially given how many fans of the company are on here and would be coming to the outing.

We do not allow sales reps or company reps to the THP Demo Day. Being that a specific brand fitting would result in company reps being on hand, it would not fit our model. But we do believe strongly in Bridgestone fitting and tell everybody to check their local areas to see if they are coming to their areaw.

Pics don't even begin to describe how much stuff there really was.

I would like to see:

Every single fairway wood out there please. Special request goes out for the R9 since I'm still interested in it and it's probably going away.

Some Miyazaki shafts cut to 3W length with an R9 adaptor. Specifically, Kusala Silver and Blue, and C Kua.

I will surely have more as time goes on :)

JB, is it cool if I compile a lefty wish list? I'll try to be reasonable. Keep in mind that any lefty's present are more than welcome to demo my burner 2.0 irons and 20.5* Mashie.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

• Admin
JB, is it cool if I compile a lefty wish list? I'll try to be reasonable. Keep in mind that any lefty's present are more than welcome to demo my burner 2.0 irons and 20.5* Mashie.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

TC,
We request EVERY piece of equipment in LH & RH. THere is no need for a LH only wish list.

We do not allow sales reps or company reps to the THP Demo Day. Being that a specific brand fitting would result in company reps being on hand, it would not fit our model. But we do believe strongly in Bridgestone fitting and tell everybody to check their local areas to see if they are coming to their areaw.

That makes sense, sorry I didn't realize that earlier. Looking forward to seeing other people's ideas in this thread!

Here's a small list:

Wilson Staff Dxi Fairways and Hybrids
Nike VR Pro Driver and Fairways
Ping Anser Forged Irons
Dromos shaft in an R9 tip if possible

TC,
We request EVERY piece of equipment in LH & RH. THere is no need for a LH only wish list.

roger that! thanks. i appreciate all the efforts that you guys are about to put forth

i'd like to request the following:

CG16 irons
Srixon ZStar Driver
Srixon ZStar Fwy wood
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver
Callaway Diablo Octane Fwy Wood
Titleist 910 Driver
Taylormade R11 Driver
Taylormade Forged Irons (CB,MB)
Callaway RAZR irons (Tour and Forged)

that's all for now. thanks.

Along with what's already been said:

R11 fw's
New Nike putters
That new Wilson putter too forget what it was called
Titleist 910 fw and hybrids

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

roger that! thanks. i appreciate all the efforts that you guys are about to put forth

i'd like to request the following:

CG16 irons
Srixon ZStar Driver
Srixon ZStar Fwy wood
Titleist 910 Driver
Taylormade R11 Driver

that's all for now. thanks.

+1 and I would like to see some 1 hybrids from any oem's.

Wow so much stuff and so little time. How about the new prerelease Callaway Razr driver and fairway woods. the Srixon driver and fairway woods. Does Bridgestone have any new irons or driver coming out?

Last edited:
Will there be ladies clubs too?

Could you bring the Pure grip gun. While I have used it , I think other folks should see how easy it is

Any chance of newer Niblicks making it to the party?

Will there be ladies clubs too?

Could you bring the Pure grip gun. While I have used it , I think other folks should see how easy it is

Yes, tons of ladies stuff just like last time.

As for the PURE gun, you must have power, air compressor, etc... and it would not be feasible for the demo day.

Would love to see some X-stiff options for both the driver shafts and hopefully even a Mashie or 2. (Thank you for providing a couple options for driver last time, was much appreciated).

Also would like to try out the 15.5* Mashie.
2nd pretty much TC's entire list.

As much prelease stuff as you can fit in your van!

Oh, I've been waiting for this thread for quite a while now and now it's here!!

My early requests:
-Mashies! All lofts and shafts if possible. Can we have different flex codes available too? ie Reg flex comprised of different codes?
-Everything R11
-The 2011 line of Cleveland fairways
-Srixon ZStar line
-I'd be interested in seeing some shafts cut down to fairway length too if possible.
-I'd also love to see a Dromos shaft with an TM tip too please.

That's all for the moment, if I think of more I'll be sure to add it!! Thanks so much JB and GG, this will be so awesome!!

Glad attendees are excited and making requests. GG and I will work hard on getting every single item requested out there of course.

I second the niblick request. I have always wanted to try one. I think that they would complement my wedge collection quite well. I also would like to demo a heavy wedge as their weighting system intrigues me. Thank you for making this a possibility. I am super excited to try that mashie too! I might have bought one by then though. Lol.

I would like to see:

New Adams V3 irons
Any new protoypes from SeeMore
T.P. Mills putters
Energy bars for all to try out
Bushnell lasers
Cleveland Mashies and SL Drivers

More to follow...

SMG

I hope :cobra: comes back with their 2011 line of irons, drivers, and hybrids :thumb:

Being that TM broke out their new line... all the Superfast 2.0 line please. That Rescue '11 would be nice as well. And I know this might be a tough get but the Titleist 910 line as well. Thanks!

I blatantly stole this list from TC, but I echo everything that he has here. I've added a couple things too.
CG16 irons
Srixon ZStar Driver
Srixon ZStar Fwy wood
Titleist 910 Driver
Taylormade R11 Driver
TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver
SeeMoreGuy had a good idea, those energy bars would be cool to have a chance to try.
Adams F11 and 9064LS Drivers

yeah, anything white that taylormade is putting out needs to be there, by the bunches. i guess old sean has some really, really good party stuff, cause he was spot on!

i'm digging all this "ghost" stuff.

yeah, anything white that taylormade is putting out needs to be there, by the bunches. i guess old sean has some really, really good party stuff, cause he was spot on!

i'm digging all this "ghost" stuff.

+Infinity!! We're going to need Ghosted TM stuff by the truck load.

Back