Forum Testers Needed - Compression Board

Id be honored to give this a go, I saw it mentioned in a post earlier this month. Intriguing; I started making a good divot after the ball about lesson 6, I'm curious to see it measured with a board like this however.

I would be interested in testing this. I have an open field I hit balls into almost daily. This training aid could be something to help me other than just going through motion of hitting balls. Something to help improve my ball striking is always welcome!

I would love to try this training aid. I thought Hawk's review was really good but I was very critical about the price of this particular aid. Perhaps testing it can prove me wrong.

I'd gladly give this a shot.. working on ball striking would be perfect for me this early in the season here in Ohio.

Looks cool. I would love to try it.

That looks exactly like the "Fat Free golf" board that (Hanks?) was looking at a while back no? same concept?

I'd love to test this out, I've been curious on these types of training aids and how they could help me improve my ball striking and contact. I'm in!

Consistency is one of my biggest issues. I would be interested in reviewing this.

Thanks again THP!! I would love to give this a try. My homemade board is just not cutting it.

I would love to try this , my iron game is killing me recently.

Oh I have been hovering over the buy button on this product since the review has been posted. I would love to test this out.

I too would love to test the Compression Board. This is the exact aspect of my game I have been working on improving, so I would love to see if it works.

Oh how I struggle with this part of my game. I would love to give this board a test run to see if it improves my ball striking!

I'd like to try it. I already have a Tour Striker Pro. The combination should guarantee a descending blow with divot on the target side of the ball and forward shaft lean.

Seems very similar to the Fat Free Golf Swing Trainer. Have you considered sending one to Hawk so he can compare the two?

I'd like to try it. I already have a Tour Striker Pro. The combination should guarantee a descending blow with divot on the target side of the ball and forward shaft lean.

Seems very similar to the Fat Free Golf Swing Trainer. Have you considered sending one to Hawk so he can compare the two?

We have, but in the end, we will let Hawk move on to other devices and let some forum members try out another device.

I would be excited at the chance to try this out. At my handicap, I can always use a training aid to better my ball striking.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

I have been interested in this product since I first saw it. I would very much like to be a tester.

Please consider me to be a tester. Great weather here in L.A., and a driving range less than 5 minutes away.

I would LOVE to test this product. Want to know why? Because everything my coach is working with me on is how to develop lag in my golf swing that is 100% missing lag.
I have a bunch of drills that I have been working on with a very limited success and if this helps me get over the hump to rebuilding my swing I would be eternally grateful.

Currently, I am going to the range once a week, hitting in a sim once a week, and each week I have 2 sessions at my local golftec. So, even though there is still snow in Ohio (not for long! It hit 40 today!) I am sure to be able to get a lot of quality use for it. That also doesn't count the mini driving range that is set up in my living room which gets lots of use at all hours of the day.

I would love to test this. Our snow is mostly gone and courses opened back up today to walkers, along with the driving range. Perfect time. Add TheDue please!

I just got back from a couple hours of practice on our practice hole. Hitting tons of golf balls and working on the shaft leaning ahead of the hands. I live two miles from the course and the weather has been very nice in Georgia this past week or so. This looks right up my alley and I would enjoy doing a good writeup on this training aid!

edit: I forgot to mention. You get two testers/reviewers for the price of one, when you pick myself or KellyBo :thumb:

Last edited:
I would like to give it a test. I plan to spend 3 nights a week on the range now that it is warmer.

I would like to test this item. Thank you for the opportunity.

Back