The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should someone that is selected not be able to perform their duties as a Morgan Cup contestant at the last second...
I would like to throw my hat into the ring as First Alternate !

YES!!! Congrats everyone! This is going to be great!

For as TM heavy as you are right now I'd laugh if you were drafted on the Callaway/Calloway team.

Congrats to all those who made it so far!!!

congrats ad, AHA, Yoccos, rb, P4B, and One-T!

JB
Just out of morbid curiosity are you going to post what time the last correct entry was sent in. That would be interesting.

Congrats P4B and One-T!!!!

You know, if you are a forum member that tunes in to the Home Page and the Radio shows then the questions were a breeze. When JB put the thread up today I went on there right at 2pm and had the questions nailed in no time. I thought it was nice of him to even give hints as to where the questions were going to come from. Moral of the story: don't ignore radio shows and the home page.

Should someone that is selected not be able to perform their duties as a Morgan Cup contestant at the last second...
I would like to throw my hat into the ring as First Alternate !

I think JB said he would be playing in it if someone had to opt out.

Congratz all! This should be awesome.

Congrats P4B....

man it sure is nice seeing my name there. I was nervous I didnt get it in fast enough
Congrats right back at you buddy. I was nervous too! I was moving as fast as I could to get that email sent!

JB
Just out of morbid curiosity are you going to post what time the last correct entry was sent in. That would be interesting.

Not sure, but very possibly.

Congrats P4B!!! I am so glad that you got in!

You know, if you are a forum member that tunes in to the Home Page and the Radio shows then the questions were a breeze. When JB put the thread up today I went on there right at 2pm and had the questions nailed in no time. I thought it was nice of him to even give hints as to where the questions were going to come from. Moral of the story: don't ignore radio shows and the home page.

Agreed, I honestly expected them to be much harder. I time myself while answering and they were answered in about 7 seconds.

Looks like a great group of guys, this is going to be so fun to watch

First post updated.

Congrats CG 13 ya buddy.

OMG i just got the email... I am utterly speechless... tears of joy!!!

Payment sent - chance of a lifetime.... BUCKET LIST CHECK!!!

I promise to bring my A Game, and i have 5 months prepare. I wont let my team down!!

I will represent THP and TaylorMade or Callaway with the utmost professional and honorable character.

My thoughts are not even making sense right now!!!

OK VIDEO TIME!!!

Golfers
TC
biggsy
coolbreeze
Esox
adwillingham
AHA
Yoccos1981
rbelbin
Puttin4bird
One-T

Congrats to the next four! Another Canadian. And a Bears fan. Jake and the little Calloway. This is getting good.

Still can't believe it.

Here is a picture of all of the notes I took for this.
453bc897-b265-8137.jpg

I hope I didn't take to long. My students were leaving and I was trying to read. Not a good situation! I don't even know if they left when the bell rang, who cares right now.

Did the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back