What's your lowest score ever on a par 72 course?

What's your lowest score ever on a par 72 course?

• Total voters

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
Thought this would be interesting. Mine is a 77.

Last edited:
mine is 90, only been playing 10 months and have a 28 handicap so not too bad.

11^2! :alien2:

92, hopeing to break that 90 barrier this year with some lessons and some equipment changes.

66 I think. I have 63/65 on a par 71 and 67 on a par 73.

I'm in at 84 and it happened this year. 2nd time out this season. We'll see what happens as I actually get to play minimum once a week this year for the first time ever!

-1 on a pretty long and solid par 71 golf course. Was so happy it didn't happen on a lame duck course. It would have been like hitting a hole in one on mulligan ball during a scramble.

Now I just need to do it on my home course!

77 and with shaky putting. I've had a few 78's and 79's but only one 77 so far!

1 st reply

1 st reply

hi every one my absolute best was 66 on a 6000 yard flat easy course in 1986. thank you for this wonderful website pat.

92 for me last year. I had a 42 on the front 9 with 3 birdies and blew up on the back and shot a 50. I did shoot an 82 at one of the orbs courses I play but its a par 70 and its barely 5000 yards but has lots of elevation changes.

I've shot 75 about 5 times but have yet to break that number. I'll get it this year though, my goal is to shoot even par by the end of the year.

76, with a couple 3 putts.

Lowest Ive shot was 69. Bonus... it was in a bestball tournament and we didnt use my partners ball one time.
Birdied 15, 16, and 18

Made a 30 foot putt for par on 11

shot a 75 last year at our Georgia outing

68, but that was in a life long ago. I was 18 years old and played golf 5 times a week, with the other 2 days spent practicing. My lowest round in the past two years is a 74.

My lowest round is a 72, and that was bogey'ing the 18th hole, grrr! I've never shot a 73, but I've shot a 74 about a dozen times.

75 for me, many times in thirty five years but never better than that.

Before I die I would like to go into the 60s and have a hole in one. Gone to 70 multiple times, but the fun stops there.

Shot a little 65 @ Wolf Creek in Atlanta with a Double on 10 from the left trees. % birds, two birds of prey...

75 but it wasn't my best round or pretty , missed alot of green scrambled and putted very well, Played much better before and shot higher, its a weird game

72 a few weeks ago my first time playing the Z-Star Tour Yellow. Love that ball.

As low as my handicap is you would think I'd have a career low that is pretty low, but on a par 72 it is only 76. I don't go very low.

I shot two rounds of 74 at our home course with a few 76 - 79s thrown in over the past few years. My best this year has been a 79 however my handicap over the last two years has certainly had enough ups and downs. Very inconsistent to say the least. Maybe you should start a thread on what is your highest score ever. I could really shine in that category. :D

79 twice about 12 years ago. 83 is lowest over the last few years but think I can get back to a 79 or 80 this year.

Back