New guy From omaha by way of San Diego

Carl_Spackler

Reaction score
Handicap
hey everybody! new guy here from san diego but i currently live in omaha Ne. Thank you Air Force. I play to about a 12 or so. been playing for about 15 yrs give or take. also new to the whole forum thing. but THP seems awesome..

welcome to THP. the solution to all your golf problems. some really great guys and gals here. hope you enjoy the site carl

how did you make that sweet block there with all your club info?

how did you make that sweet block there with all your club info?

you have to have more than 10 posts then go into edit profile and add a signature

Welcome to the site!! You can actually do your signature immediately after joining (no longer have to wait for 10 posts). Just go to "Settings" in the top right corner and then "Edit Signature" on the left.

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the site!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP!

Stay classy Omaha doesn't work as good as San Diego but welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Carl, can't wait to see your avatar. Thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP. Omaha may not be San Diego, but its not to far from me and there's quite a few on THP that lives real close to you. Enjoy!

:welcome: & enjoy the forum!

Welcome to THP!

'Au revoir, gopher'

Welcome to THP C_S! I have a great friend in Omaha so I usually get down that way a few times a year for golf. Do you have a course you play the most down there? My favorite is Quarry Oaks, but really like Iron Horse a lot too.

Glad to have you be a part of THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

thedue. where are you in nebraska if you dont mind sharing.

Welcome to Omaha and THP!

Hello and :welcome:

glad to have you and welcome to THP!

Back