There's a debate room?

It's a permission group, though I think everyone can join. When you're signed in click on your name and look at the right (look on the left side not the right, my mistake. I'm blaming it on golf announcers ("this put just outside the left edge" or "a little right to left breaker" who's left or right are you talking about? I swear once you think you have it figured out they change it up on you) for permission groups, then join groups.

Last edited:
Long story short, the lady threatened to sue me and the people running the tournament. My only thought is this: Its NOT COOL to label the men and women's bathroom with a Red and Blue tee! Label them correctly people and this kind of thing wont happen.

I completely agree. I hate stupidly marked doors.
There's one pub that has the outline of two different dogs demarking which is which. The only difference is the crown - try figuring that one out when you're a few beers deep. If I cna't figure it out, I just hang around a bit and wait to see who comes out of which, and hope they were right.

I agree with all of you there should be one universal sign for the men's and ladies room and that's that. I know people want to get all cute and clever but then accident happen and Snap Hook gets sued. Not cool! I have had the same problem where I just stare at the doors trying to figure out which is the ladies and just like you all I will wait until someone comes out.

There's a debate room?

Yup, as C_ault said (see below) it's a permission group and I believe you go into your user control panel and select if you want to be a part of the debate room. There are several threads in there that are considered 'hot' 'touchy' topics so we put it there in order to not upset the rest of the forum. This way only the people who elect to be in the debate room can see those threads.

I think that it should be required for your business/liquor/food serving license to have the doors clearly marked with the international symbols. I'm like RatFink in some of these places, just wait and see who come's out of where but sometimes you just have to take the chance. Even though it is 50/50 it sure seems like the odds are stacked against you after making up your mind though.

I don't know what it is about the women's rooms. After working in restaraunts and bars I noticed the same thing with women's rooms generally being messier, paper towels/tissues and water all over. I think it may have to do with the make-up.

Women are so messy in the bathroom. There are a lot of reasons why it's a mess and I am happy to share them in PM but I will leave it out of this thread.

It's a permission group, though I think everyone can join. When you're signed in click on your name and look at the right for permission groups, then join groups.

My dorm in college was co-ed. I've pooped next to girls and vice versa. It was always entertaining. There a ywca here just for the ladies and I understand why. I think it's nice ti have his and her joints. It keeps us all sane.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Women are so messy in the bathroom. There are a lot of reasons why it's a mess and I am happy to share them in PM but I will leave it out of this thread.

I think I'll stick to my make-up theory and be happily ignorant, thank you though. :D :D :D

That's crazy...my wife and I believe that getting away from each other every now and then is a good and needed thing. We have been taking at least one separate vacation/year and 2 together for as long as I can remember, and we have been married for over 15 years. If you do everything together, how do you have anything to talk about? Just my .02

The better half and I completely agree with this. Every once in a while you just need some time away from each other before pulling your hairs out. We call it Man Time and Chick Time. Whether it's a day out with her friends at the mall or this thing called a THP outing, you just need that time. But it's like PTO... you need to earn it before you can use it. :D

My dorm in college was co-ed. I've pooped next to girls and vice versa. It was always entertaining. There a ywca here just for the ladies and I understand why. I think it's nice ti have his and her joints. It keeps us all sane.

That'd be an interesting game of "You sunk my battleship!"

I hate that story.

I hate that story.

Did I tell you a story about the bathrooms in college?

Did I tell you a story about the bathrooms in college?

Just the one I quoted hehe. You can tell me more in WPB, but make sure I've had enough to drink that I won't remember :)

There was a kid in my Dorm freshman year who got sued by the cleaning lady. She claimed he came out of the shower naked and exposed himself to her. I remember the kid once joked to me "who comes out of the shower fully clothed?" Charges ended up getting dropped but CO-ED bathrooms are just asking for a lawsuit.

I was invited to play at Hacienda Golf Club, tee time was last Wednesday at 8:30am. Its a private country club. I pull up and the guy comes over to my car and gets my bag and asked me what time my tee time was. I said 8:30am and he said that women aren't allowed on the course on Wednesdays until 1pm. I actually thought he was kidding, but he wasn't! I got denied :sad: But twas ok, we went and played at Industry Hills :good:

You know...golf stands for Guys Only Ladies Forbidden

I was invited to play at Hacienda Golf Club, tee time was last Wednesday at 8:30am. Its a private country club. I pull up and the guy comes over to my car and gets my bag and asked me what time my tee time was. I said 8:30am and he said that women aren't allowed on the course on Wednesdays until 1pm. I actually thought he was kidding, but he wasn't! I got denied :sad: But twas ok, we went and played at Industry Hills :good:

You know...golf stands for Guys Only Ladies Forbidden

That's odd. Did the person/people who invited you not know this?

That's odd. Did the person/people who invited you not know this?

I don't think he knew, but its ok :) I just wasn't expecting to be turned away...

:popcorn:

I will admit that I have used the men's bathroom many times. The ladies lines are often very long and during those days in college where I consumed a cold beverage or two I didn't care which bathroom I used as long as I was able to go asap. You just know to keep your eyes straight and make a beeline for the stall.

The unwritten rule at all concerts...ladies can use the men's room...and cut to the front of the line. Men will use proper etiquette except for joking about the person cutting in line

Women have their own prisons, men should get their own golf courses.

We've been to Washington D.C. two times. Both times we ate lunch at a Peruvian chicken joint. My wife loves Peruvian chicken, and she is right the stuff is fantastic.

Both times I walked into the ladies room by mistake during the lunch rush and was very unpopular. If you ever get to the DC area, try El Pollo Rico near George Mason University in Arlington, VA. Just check the bathroom door symbols.

Kevin

What's wrong with Augusta having men only as members? Why can't guys have places to go without women. And women places without men. Sheesh. What's the big freakin' deal? Get over it. We are different!!!

Prove it!!!

Back