Random Acts of THP Kindness

This got lost in this thread and thought I would point it out, Very nice kcfromva, thats a great gesture.

yes it was a very nice Gesture indeed

MaryC :rockon: that was a great thing to do.

This got lost in this thread and thought I would point it out, Very nice kcfromva, thats a great gesture.

I know there are so many others who will "be lost" in this thread as well. There are just so many here at THP who are so giving and I wish they could all be recognized even though I'm sure some would think it's much ado about nothing.

My main man White Rhino never let's me run out of Epoch tees. I can't find those suckers anywhere around here and he always sends me some when I need them. Thanks Rhino!! I owe you a few cold ones in about 1 MONTH!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

My main man White Rhino never let's me run out of Epoch tees. I can't find those suckers anywhere around here and he always sends me some when I need them. Thanks Rhino!! I owe you a few cold ones in about 1 MONTH!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

And you know I will be cashing those in with you my friend!! Can hardly wait!!

I love this thread, our little community is seriously AWESOME!

And you know I will be cashing those in with you my friend!! Can hardly wait!!

The community that is THP never ceases to amaze me. This is the norm rather than the exception here. The only thing I suggest is that Rhino lets TC go in to the ibar first. :D

I love reading these things!! Very nice kcfronva

I woke up this morning to a PM from Bullfrog. We both recently purchased a Birdie Ball putting green and he got the bumpers around his but I didn't because of the added cost. After buying the bumpers, he decided to build a platform and now has no need for the bumpers. Instead of asking if I want to buy them, he asked me if I want them. Of course, I said yes but he won't take a dime and won't even let me pay shipping. JEREMIAH WAS A BULLFROG and is a very good friend of mine! Such a sweet thing from a great guy. Thank you so much Bullfrog! You are the best.

Good stuff Bullfrog!

That's awesome, Bullfrog!

Very cool Bullfrog! We have some great guys on Team Hackers I tell you...

Nice!!! WTG Bullfrog.

:clapp:

Nice Bullfrog!

Nice Bullfrog.

classy move frogger, great job!

Great stuff BF! THP at its best.

Great gesture bullfrog. Well done

Pay it forward is a theory I have lived by forever! Good people do good things for people and expect nothing in return. Good thread!

Back