Funny Demo Day Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As THP Demo Day is fast approaching, GG said with the amount of equipment coming this year, we may need a storage unit. Now that a bit of it has arrived, I think she may be right.

Scariest part is, the 3rd car garage is completely filled with more gear. To be truthful, starting next week, everything gets catalogued and put in its proper place ready to be transported, but right now it is chaotic.

Last edited:
Wow. How do you not just load up the car and drive off into the sunset, laughing maniacally?
favorite part of the video "more putters........more putters........"
edit: No i'm sorry. the best part is when you describe your living room as "Wine, liquor and Driver Shafts"

Jeez! I've seen that room with your personal stuff in there and right now, it's all dwarfed!

That demo day is going to be fun. I look forward to the future THP outings and having the opportunity to demo some things, have some fun and fellowship with some fellow THP's. I am certain that those that can make it to the outing will sincerely enjoy it and I look forward to all the feedback given from the outing. Thanks again JB and GolferGal!

Edit- Hope you guys get your house back from the onslaught of golf equipment. My wife would be having a fit if my golf bag interfered with her wine in the living room!!!

• Admin
Hahaha Wine, liquor and driver shafts

The ironic part is that neither of us drink much anymore. Well, GG does not really drink at all anymore and I have a glass of wine with dinner or a drink every now and then. You can imagine that that room does not get used much...

Good lord that is a ton of stuff, and the scary thing is I'm sure there is more on the way.

That demo day is going to be fun. I look forward to the future THP outings and having the opportunity to demo some things, have some fun and fellowship with some fellow THP's. I am certain that those that can make it to the outing will sincerely enjoy it and I look forward to all the feedback given from the outing. Thanks again JB and GolferGal!

Edit- Hope you guys get your house back from the onslaught of golf equipment. My wife would be having a fit if my golf bag interfered with her wine in the living room!!!

I believe you'll have your chance to join up for an outing much sooner than you probably think. That's awesome, I love meeting new THP'ers.

That's just great! Lots and lots of goodies. And putters. haha

The ironic part is that neither of us drink much anymore. Well, GG does not really drink at all anymore and I have a glass of wine with dinner or a drink every now and then. You can imagine that that room does not get used much...

You mean hawk didnt put a dent in your liquor stash? haha

Might have to take some of it to the outing.

Wow, I don't know if I would be overwhelmed or ecstatic if I walked in to my dining room and saw about 3 grand worth of golf shafts sitting next to a beverage (obviously not wine in my case).

So awesome. My wife just said, "Well, I guess your collection could be worse" LOL!

So awesome. My wife just said, "Well, I guess your collection could be worse" LOL!

LOL. She and GG could have some wonderful chats, I am sure.

this is going to be soooo awesome!

Lucky THP'ers attending demo day this year!! Hope everyone has an absolute blast and I think it is amazing what all of the manufacturers have done to get their products out there for the members of this forum.

I believe you'll have your chance to join up for an outing much sooner than you probably think. That's awesome, I love meeting new THP'ers.

Look forward to it TC. I just hope they got some lefty clubs in that stash of equipment for you sir! But being a Callaway staffer you might not even be interested in other OEM's at the present moment as I am sure you will be taken care of in the near future equipment wise.

What an amazing collection of stuff. Thanks again to GG and JB for doing all you do!!

Look forward to it TC. I just hope they got some lefty clubs in that stash of equipment for you sir! But being a Callaway staffer you might not even be interested in other OEM's at the present moment as I am sure you will be taken care of in the near future equipment wise.

There will be some lefty gear to hit for sure, but you are right. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Callaway's offering are there in LH.

This looks awesome! I can't wait for the demo day!

It's crazy how much more is there compared to just a couple weeks ago.

edit: No i'm sorry. the best part is when you describe your living room as "Wine, liquor and Driver Shafts"

What more does one need in life? :D

Looks like a good problem to have.

That is ALOT of golf equipment! I really wish I was coming to demo day. I'll be there next year, my job will just have to wait or operate without me.

WOW thats alotta stuff and, i'm sure its not even half of how much it will eventually be there. I'm going to make it my mission to go to a THP demo day or THP golf outing within the next year, i have heard how much it rocks and i wanna experience it too.

There will be some lefty gear to hit for sure, but you are right. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Callaway's offering are there in LH.

WOW, JB, thats just a crazy amount of golf equipment, I've never seen anything like that to be honest. Like TC, I'm just hoping all the TM offerings are there in LH.

Back