2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

Just got home from golfing to see 2 Packages from THP. 1 that had My THP Putter Cover , & Hats, The 2nd Had items from winning The Caption Contest. It's Christmas . Thanks THP. Now the Tough decision I Love My Seemore and THP by SeeMore Putter Covers. Hey wait I can wear SeeMore Hat The days I use THP Cover, and THP Hat when I use SeeMore Cover. Problem Solved:bananadance:

You do know the THP Cover is by SeeMore right?

Dont forget pics of the contest prize in the contest winners thread.

You do know the THP Cover is by SeeMore right?

Dont forget pics of the contest prize in the contest winners thread.

Yes Sir, You must of missed the part where I wrote " My THP (by Seemore) Putter cover. I have taken Photos and will post when I get back from Mass. Thanks JB,GG,THP & SeeMore. That Putter Cover is HOT:joy:

Received ny limited edition headcover today and it sure is beautiful. The quality and design is really top notch. Mine's going to be shelved though as I don't think I can force it on the DART.

Well done guys, it really is special.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Just got home to find my cover waiting for me. :rockon:

5674134356_318f452dd9.jpg

5673566151_8cc255c65f.jpg

5674134692_745e6b1114.jpg

Looks great chewie

Nice pics, chewie. Hopefully mine shows up on Monday. It will be going on my putter.

Those are beautiful I'm getting one for my Ping.

I have the black one from 2010. If anyone is on the fence about getting one please note these are top quality. I've never had one that is so nice. And the price is unbeatable.

Here are a few Pics of My new THP Putter Cover

0501111449-1.jpg

Oh and i'm also wearing the PAHR Shorts & ADDIDAS Belt that I received in my Prize Pack.

0501111419.jpg

Photo is not great But My little girl wanted it posted with her holding My SeeMore & Its new THP Cover.

0501111407.jpg

I had to have both head covers in my bag today

Just came home from lunch and had a package from THP on the porch, this thing is sweet, dont have time to take some pics at the moment but will later tonight, thanks again

Im so glad that those that have received them like them as much as we do.

Just got my THP putter cover in the mail...these things are NICE!!!! My wife is thrilled (this one is actually going on her putter). Thanks again THP!

I just want mine to pop through my letterbox. At least another week before it does at a guess though

From the pic's they look very nice though

Just grabbed mine out of the mailbox!! But.....the package can't be opened.

Birthday is Friday and this is one of the things that my wife told me I could order for myself but she will still wrap it. I will throw a pic up on Sunday of it going onto my SeeMore Si1!!

Got mine on Saturday and put it in the bag for my round yesterday. Now I'm not saying it is magical but I did shoot a 77 with it in play. I will say that either my Seemore is a tad large for it or the magnet is a little weak as it fell off during the round a few times. I love it though and it will be in the bag for the foreseeable future. Great job Seth and THP. Looks great in pictures and looks even better in person. The green really pops and the pinstripes are real nice. My 2 playing partners actually noticed it and my THP ball marker as well during the round so don't be surprised if we get a few new members soon.

Got mine today and I tell you this may make me put the blade putter back in the bag because even though the Corrsa Ghost putts lights out this headcover is Beautiful. Great job to all involved.

recieved my 2 hats and poker chip today, putter cover is next!!

Got mine on Saturday and put it in the bag for my round yesterday. Now I'm not saying it is magical but I did shoot a 77 with it in play. I will say that either my Seemore is a tad large for it or the magnet is a little weak as it fell off during the round a few times. I love it though and it will be in the bag for the foreseeable future. Great job Seth and THP. Looks great in pictures and looks even better in person. The green really pops and the pinstripes are real nice. My 2 playing partners actually noticed it and my THP ball marker as well during the round so don't be surprised if we get a few new members soon.
That 77 and 2 potential members make for a great day. Nice going Cl.

loving this headcover, i did have one problem today on course though, it fell of twice, not sure why but it did, it was raining as well but thank god it didnt get dirty lol

loving this headcover, i did have one problem today on course though, it fell of twice, not sure why but it did, it was raining as well but thank god it didnt get dirty lol

Had the same issue 10. It's a pretty snug fit on my Si1 but the magnets are also a little weak as well. But I love it anyway lol

Had the same issue 10. It's a pretty snug fit on my Si1 but the magnets are also a little weak as well. But I love it anyway lol

on my TM-880 Ghost its not snug at all but its not loose, i think its just the magnet is a little weak

Got mine today, great job Seth and THP. It's gorgeous. As soon as I go out to the garage, it will be on my putter.

Just unwrapped mine and placed it upon the headcover rack, absolutely stunning in person!

I do have to mention that the magnet closure does not work as well as the earlier models. In fact, it doesn't work.

I looked at the other two and they snap closed. This one doesn't. When I open this one up and put it with either of the others that I have, they stick together. Several others mentioned this, so maybe we got a cover with two positives or two negatives?

Mine came today and it turned out exceptional. Seth, you did a great job buddy! Thanks again to THP for offering these.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Back