2011 THP Demo Day Thread

How does demoing driver shafts out work? Will there be adapters on the end of the shafts that will fit all the drivers head? Will each driver have different shafts in it?

How does demoing driver shafts out work? Will there be adapters on the end of the shafts that will fit all the drivers head? Will each driver have different shafts in it?

last time they all had r9 tips on them so you could test with supertri or R9/r9 460.

I'm very interested in the Miyazaki shafts specifically the Dromos. I am wondering though if I will get a good idea of how much I will like the shaft in my 910 by hitting it in the Supertri. JB you hit a ton of clubs. Do you think I will be able to hit these shafts in a different driver head and know whether I will like them with my driver?

I'm very interested in the Miyazaki shafts specifically the Dromos. I am wondering though if I will get a good idea of how much I will like the shaft in my 910 by hitting it in the Supertri. JB you hit a ton of clubs. Do you think I will be able to hit these shafts in a different driver head and know whether I will like them with my driver?

Not a difficult task for you and I on the range. We will get some measurements with your driver. Then get some measurements with another driver and compare. We can also put them in another low spin driver to get a better feel of similar numbers (R11).

You rock!! Have I said how excited I am for this outing? Now I just hope I am hitting it well. I go through mini slumps throughout the year(this is me giving my excuses for poor play months in advance lol)

List looks awesome, looking forward to this more and more. Going to spend a lot of time picking my next set of irons but I am really looking forward to the LM and making sure the driver/shaft I currently have is setup correctly for my swing.

For me I am mostly looking forward to finding a shaft/driver combination. I want to demo everything I can but finding the right driver is at the top of my list.

any chance you can request a 4 wood from some of the companies? I'd love to see the Superfast 2.0, Diablo Octane, Cleveland Ultralight, and Tour Edge Exotics in a 4 wood option

any chance you can request a 4 wood from some of the companies? I'd love to see the Superfast 2.0, Diablo Octane, Cleveland Ultralight, and Tour Edge Exotics in a 4 wood option

I like that. I would just love to hit a lefty 4 wood for the first time in my life, nobody makes them for us :(

You beat me to it, I recently hit my first 4W and kinda liked it.

And wedges, lots and lots of wedges.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I know you can not specify any details but is there a company that is going to be offereing up some pre released stuff we will be excited about? I noticed PING's line is all stuff we had last year at the outting(for the most part). I guess I am surprised that I havent heard much about them as far as new releases.

JB,
Is there going to be any Adams hybrids?

I know you can not specify any details but is there a company that is going to be offereing up some pre released stuff we will be excited about? I noticed PING's line is all stuff we had last year at the outting(for the most part). I guess I am surprised that I havent heard much about them as far as new releases.

I cant answer that. Sorry. But also keep in mind that when goods are released by the industry.

JB,
Is there going to be any Adams hybrids?

Yes.

I cant answer that. Sorry. But also keep in mind that when goods are released by the industry.

Yes.

right, I would guess that most products will alread be released by May. I guess because I got to hit the PING line before it was released I feel like it has been out for a bit. But I also would think they would have saved something for the PGA show or what not

Speaking of Ping, I'd love to see the new "S" line of irons and would kill to see some Anser forged irons.

Speaking of Ping, I'd love to see the new "S" line of irons and would kill to see some Anser forged irons.

one of the local shops near me had the Anser forged irons. I really liked the looks of them. I didn't get to hit them, but I'm dying to. Perhaps this weekend. I would love for ping to send those out to us.

one of the local shops near me had the Anser forged irons. I really liked the looks of them. I didn't get to hit them, but I'm dying to. Perhaps this weekend. I would love for ping to send those out to us.

Yeah, I saw a set in person today and they are flat out stunning! I didn't hit them either, but mostly b/c they didn't have them in LH, go figure.

I honestly forgot about them, now I feel like a ding dong for posting about PING.

S56's are my new favorite Blade type iron.

Yeah, I saw a set in person today and they are flat out stunning! I didn't hit them either, but mostly b/c they didn't have them in LH, go figure.

I hit some two weeks ago and they are pretty, BUT they weren't for me. As far as feel I have hit irons that felt better, and more forgiving irons as well. I hit these and the CB2s at the same time and I prefered the CB2s by a good margin. They are pretty though.

After seeing some pics I make a request for the new Adams MB's. They are saweet!

Yeah a stunning price too. But I concur the Anser irons are purty.

I want to try some of the new Mizzy stuff along with Cleveland and some Tour Exotics

Back