2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Belichick really knows how to sport the hoodie. Wish he had the cut off sweatshirts on tho...

I want to funnel beers with the hoodie.

lol at Rodgers. His swing looked better on Playing Lessons with Chamblee. A little better. I like that he plays to a 6. When we play together I only have to give him a shot or two.

I'll win his house.

Kevin

Clint Eastwood is awesome, and this event hasn't been the same since Jack Lemmon died.

Kevin

Mahan looks tired out there. As he should be after the travel to Qatar last weekend.

Looks like I ended up with 46 points on the day. Unfortunately Paddy dropped 3 shots over the last few holes of the back 9 today and gave some points back.

All 4 guys in the top 8 heading into tomorrow: TW, DJ, Phil, and Paddy.

Will be interesting to see what Wi can do going into the final round with a 3 stroke lead. Last 2 weeks have been interesting to say the least for guys in his position.

42 for me today. Too bad Vijay dropped down to -7. Still have Tigger and DJ to get me bonus points.

42 for me as well. Two guy in the top 10. Hoping for some bonuses this week.

Looks like I got 52 points for the day....I got Wi, Eldrick, DJ, and Phil going...so the odds of one bonus points are really high!

Got 48 today with Eldrick and Hunter being up there really helps.

46 points for me... have just 1 in the top 30, and that's Mahan at #4.

Looks like I got 52 points for the day....I got Wi, Eldrick, DJ, and Phil going...so the odds of one bonus points are really high!

Nice job on the Wi pick. Really curious to see if he has what it takes to close it out in the Sunday pressure.

So it's official, Tiger and Phil playing together in the next-to-last group tomorrow. You know what that means, get your popcorn ready and the DVR fired up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So it's official, Tiger and Phil playing together in the next-to-last group tomorrow. You know what that means, get your popcorn ready and the DVR fired up!

1162345_o.gif

Awesome! Can't wait to watch that!

46 for me, not bad.

Nice job on the Wi pick. Really curious to see if he has what it takes to close it out in the Sunday pressure.

Yeah especially for somebody that has been around as long as him without winning.

It's like a 5 hour Duke/UNC game. Woot woot!

Too bad Tiger isn't playing with Wii. First he can't catch the Rock, then Charlie Stack and Tilt. THAT would be classic.

Kevin

Too bad Tiger isn't playing with Wii. First he can't catch the Rock, then Charlie Stack and Tilt. THAT would be classic.

Kevin
If he were playing on the Wii he probably wouldn't have gone two years without winning.

I just wish they'd show more golf. There seemed to be some swell golf played today. If Phil could make a frapping putt!

I just wish they'd show more golf. There seemed to be some swell golf played today. If Phil could make a frapping putt!

Agreed. It is my hope with everyone playing PB tomorrow that we get back to the weekend coverage that we are accustomed to.

I hope Tiger and Phil duel it out tomorrow and finish 1 and 2. Screw Charlie Wi. He can't handle the might of Tigger. :D

Im not very good at this Fantasy Golf stuff.

Back