2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you could have another team and call them tall fluffy people and they could play against the tall non fluffy people :D

haha nice OG, team marshmellows vs toothpicks lol

Just getting caught up, I wonder how many teams a person can be on, I qualify for the silver fox team with Ole Gray and I also qualify for the 6'4" team, not particularly fluffy except around the middle, so all in all I guess us old guys need to stick together, team Silver Fox it is.

I would be on the short team... AKA UMPA LUMPA TEAM... AKA MIDGET TEAM :dohanim:

Just a few pics from today. Including the beautiful gg teeing off on a par 3 and knocking it stiff to 4 feet

Just a few pics from today. Including the beautiful gg teeing off on a par 3 and knocking it stiff to 4 feet

awesomeness!

I may have to fly down earlier to the MC and see if I can get a tour of this place.

It is just gorgeous! And that was a very nice shot GG!

WOW is all i can say everytime i see a pic of the course, i have never played a course that nice in my life, awesome shot as well GG.

What other cliche can I say along with the others?

SCHWEEEEEEEEEET!!!

And the course pics looked awesome too!!!:drool:

The course will be a lot of fun for competitions and I think that everybody will like how we are going to get the ball rolling pretty soon.
There will be teams setup
There will be video
There will be a draft
It will all be completely random
And it will be loads of fun!

I am on team Oompa Loompa for sure (although, with golf shoes on, I am a touch over 5"8').

Those are beautiful pictures JB and GG! I can't wait to hit this course next year.

The course will be a lot of fun for competitions and I think that everybody will like how we are going to get the ball rolling pretty soon.
There will be video
There will be a draft

Awesome - very much so looking forward to all the details!!

There will be video
There will be a draft

Those are some great ideas.

.............................we are going to get the ball rolling pretty soon.

NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! The suspense is killing me and we have 10 months to go!!

There will be video
There will be a draft

Loving the sound of all of this!

Oh man the course is beautiful! I can't see how the competition is set up... Boy sure is exciting!!!

*** Nice shot GG. Did you sink the putt?

There will be video
There will be a draft

Sweet, cant wait to hear more about this

god I hate my job, Im falling so far behind in these threads....ARRRRGGGGHHH

There will be video
There will be a draft

thats some awesome stuff, I cant wait!

god I hate my job, Im falling so far behind in these threads....ARRRRGGGGHHH

haha thats how i feel everyday i get home from work, its hard to keep up with them when your at work, they just take off so fast

Great stuff JB, looking forward to hearing all the exciting news.

The best part of this competition is just like most things at THP, all handicap levels will be playing together and all players will count.

The best part of this competition is just like most things at THP, all handicap levels will be playing together and all players will count.

thats awesome, very exciting stuff

There will be video
There will be a draft

Good to know as I didn't see a team comprised of old fat balding guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back