2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be fun for KellyBo and I to have a little bit of course knowledge after this weekend. I shot better the second time I played PGA National at the last outing so getting a birds eye view of Grand Cypress is good stuff :thumb:

Wait till you drive onto the grounds. Beau-ti-ful...nothing short of an experience playing Grand Cypress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it May yet!!! Time is at a standstill...

Have fun OG and KB, im jealous for sure.

Have fun OG and KB, im jealous for sure.
We will take some pics and enjoy the weekend. It will be fun seeing the course after all the excitement on this thread. To top it off we got the best tour guides in the house :thumb: I am playing smart golf this weekend and if I have to hit a five iron off the tee on any tight tree line holes that will be my weapon of choice. Aim for the 150 marker in the fairway and play in from there.

P.S. JB shot two under on the New course yesterday so no doubt,,, KellyBo and I will just be happy watching the Master show us the way :golf2:

We will take some pics and enjoy the weekend. It will be fun seeing the course after all the excitement on this thread. To top it off we got the best tour guides in the house :thumb: I am playing smart golf this weekend and if I have to hit a five iron off the tee on any tight tree line holes that will be my weapon of choice. Aim for the 150 marker in the fairway and play in from there.

P.S. JB shot two under on the New course yesterday so no doubt,,, KellyBo and I will just be happy watching the Master show us the way :golf2:

Thats awesome, smart golf is good golf, to bad i dont always follow that rule lol. Im sure it will be a blast playing with JB and GG. -2 is crazy good hehe, i would go crazy shooting 2 under.

Dont get all crazy there my ranch loving friend. I did shoot -2, but it was only 9 holes. I have been known to blow up faster than Colin Montgomery at a CiCis pizza.

Dont get all crazy there my ranch loving friend. I did shoot -2, but it was only 9 holes. I have been known to blow up faster than Colin Montgomery at a CiCis pizza.QUOTE]

haha thats hilarious

Wow, this event looks awesome! and best of all it's in Florida! Time to convince the wife...

Wow, this event looks awesome! and best of all it's in Florida! Time to convince the wife...

sorry bud its filled up last i heard

Man you could have let him have more than 3 minutes of hope lol!

haha my bad, i think its better to not get your hopes up for a long time then find out its filled, i would rather find out ASAP

haha my bad, i think its better to not get your hopes up for a long time then find out its filled, i would rather find out ASAP
Damn, that sucks. I do appreciate finding out sooner than later :disapointed:

I'm still hoping someone drops :/

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Felito you may get lucky with a dropout. In the meantime I would suggest rooting for Team Hackers in The Morgan Cup

Felito you may get lucky with a dropout. In the meantime I would suggest rooting for Team Hackers in The Morgan Cup

Being as he lives in Florida he may even be able to come to Reunion and support The Morgan Cup players live.

Being as he lives in Florida he may even be able to come to Reunion and support The Morgan Cup players live.

And enjoy a fine meal!

Each year we have this outing, we have people that have to cancel for one reason or another. We will update the forum if/when that occurs.

i thought you might lol, like JB said this is every year and people drop out for different reasons so you might be able to get a spot later down the road, also welcome to THP

Each year we have this outing, we have people that have to cancel for one reason or another. We will update the forum if/when that occurs.

wont be me, you can COUNT on that!!

wont be me, you can COUNT on that!!

Well, I am old enough that I try not to make statements like that, my statement is "it won't be me, Lord willing." You never know.

Well, I am old enough that I try not to make statements like that, my statement is "it won't be me, Lord willing." You never know.

the wife is now wanting to run this trip into a family vacation with her side of the family...once she is hell bent on something, its about as certain as it comes

LOL mike, I did not factor in the hell bent wife into my above statement.

I know it is still quite a long time till the outing, but when do people think they will be arriving? Anyone thinking of arriving a 2-3 days earlier and play the courses a few times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back