2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly that is why I will take the earlier flight... DUH... So i can play another 9 holes that day... LOL

I think that's what you meant DD.

What was the arrival and departure times? We have the same days planned. Wouldn't mind flying with someone and enjoying the course for the first time with a fellow THPer. Think we could get 36 in that day. At least 18 and a lot of practicing

Yes I think we could!

Just booked a flight from CMH to ORL this august for 242

I just checked flights again. They are $227 from Detroit to Orlando for a round trip. That's not bad at all! Plus I get there Thursday afternoon so I can play golf on Thursday before the Demo Day. And come back the 21st at night so I can play during the day the 21st also... Yippee I get 5 days of golfing in FLORIDA! The only thing is I hope the weather changes in Ohio way before May so I don't have winter rust on my game...

That's is a great price for a great cause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly that is why I will take the earlier flight... DUH... So i can play another 9 holes that day... LOL

I think that's what you meant DD.

Oh yeah, I thought you were talking about the return flight for some reason, and remember, it is not nice to make fun of your elders. :D

Its getting closer lol, everymorning i think 1 day closer to the outing

I hope not to come across as ignorant with this question but here goes. I know I'm going to be able hit a variety of clubs at demo day. I know we will possibly get on launch monitors and the such and JB will help guide us in the right direction but when all is said and done and I've found the new love of my life will I still need to be fitted elsewhere?

My plan is to hopefully come home with most of the homework done, review the stuff I tried and buy me a set of fitted clubs? Who says money can't buy you love?

That is a darn good price. With what is going on with the airlines, I am not sure I would not just book that bad boy.

AMEN to that, I booked my Sept flight to Orlando back in march for $230 nonstop, its been up as high as $330 and now back down to $220

But if you look at the same flight next May its $344 from Cincy to Orlando and not much cheaper out of Columbus...stupid Delta and their stranglehold

So what's the chance we could get a small convoy headed down to FL?

I bet the chance is pretty good.. I am definitely driving.. Mike seems to bail and unbail on me weekly, and DevRickus should be driving down with me... I am sure there will be a few THP bound cars come May.

Hey Mike,

Any thoughts on when you might want to leave and return for the outing?

There is always an assortment of LH clubs. Some more than others, but LH clubs are available.

OK then I can't wait! I really hope I can come out this year and maybe get a look at any new equipment. Sounds like a blast!

I bet the chance is pretty good.. I am definitely driving.. Mike seems to bail and unbail on me weekly, and DevRickus should be driving down with me... I am sure there will be a few THP bound cars come May.

the ball and chain has me on this one....if we are doing family vacation then I gotta fly and meet up with them, if we arent, then I can drive lol

I told her I need to know, I only have 10 months to prepare

This past outing, many of us played 36 on Saturday

Of course rhino doesn't include himself in that statement. I know he played in the afternoon, but I'm not sure I would call the morning round golf.

Of course I kid...a little bit

--
tapatalk

the ball and chain has me on this one....if we are doing family vacation then I gotta fly and meet up with them, if we arent, then I can drive lol

I told her I need to know, I only have 10 months to prepare

The ball and chain.. pffft.. MAN UP DEANO!

The ball and chain.. pffft.. MAN UP DEANO!

biggest scam of all...1 way flights, its only like $30 cheaper than a round trip lol.

Dont know if I want to argue with her, do I really want to turn down another week in Florida lol

Plus at about that time, I'll be job shopping so I can burn up all of that time off anyhow

biggest scam of all...1 way flights, its only like $30 cheaper than a round trip lol.

Dont know if I want to argue with her, do I really want to turn down another week in Florida lol

Plus at about that time, I'll be job shopping so I can burn up all of that time off anyhow

Your parlor trick excuses won't work with me sir. We're playing straight up Sunday. You lose, you have to drive first leg next May. Better bring your "A" game.

Your parlor trick excuses won't work with me sir. We're playing straight up Sunday. You lose, you have to drive first leg next May. Better bring your "A" game.

I'll be playing from the gray tees, u can play from the back...game on lol

Hey man, you hit your tee ball just as far as I do... Just... not as straight haha!

I just need to find an all dog leg right golf course....HEAVEN

Of course rhino doesn't include himself in that statement. I know he played in the afternoon, but I'm not sure I would call the morning round golf.

Of course I kid...a little bit

--
tapatalk

I dont recall any of us lighting the course on fire!!! Had we set it on fire, I was in the water enough I could of put the fire out!!

OK then I can't wait! I really hope I can come out this year and maybe get a look at any new equipment. Sounds like a blast!

Are u already signed up for the outing? If not then you'll probably have to wait till 2013 as this outing I believe is full, unless someone backed out n the last couple of days and I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back