2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall any of us lighting the course on fire!!! Had we set it on fire, I was in the water enough I could of put the fire out!!

What are you talking about, me and Degoins were wearing that mother out!

Ha, as much as you were in the water I was in the freaking waist high grass. I still have nightmares over that hole, pretty sure I carded a 12 or something ridiculous

--
tapatalk

Ha, as much as you were in the water I was in the freaking waist high grass. I still have nightmares over that hole, pretty sure I carded a 12 or something ridiculous

--
tapatalk

2011Outing28_1_1.jpg

dang thats nasty, its amazing you could find your ball in that

This was on the Squire course at PGA resort at the outing last year. That was one of his best shots all day. :laughing:

Jerk!

It wasn't a bad drive, got a terrible kick off the side of a hill. Took me two shots to hack it out of that mess.

--
tapatalk

This was on the Squire course at PGA resort at the outing last year. That was one of his best shots all day. :laughing:

Damn, Did he break a wrist or just an ego....

Jerk!

It wasn't a bad drive, got a terrible kick off the side of a hill. Took me two shots to hack it out of that mess.

--
tapatalk

What hill? that fairway was flat.. you hooked it left my friend, don't blame ficticious hills!!

What hill? that fairway was flat.. you hooked it left my friend, don't blame ficticious hills!!

The hill you were standing on when you took that picture.

I never hook, those are pull draws!

--
tapatalk

and my natural ball flight off of the tee is a "fade" lol

Dang Danny, I'm just glad the ball did not kick 6 more yards to the left, that stuff behind you looks like it is full of rattley moccasins.

snake.jpg

OK then I can't wait! I really hope I can come out this year and maybe get a look at any new equipment. Sounds like a blast!

THe 2012 is completely booked as of now. It is a stay and play event, so only those that are staying on site through the THP group can participate. However there are always spots that open up throughout the year as people drop out for whatever reason, so stay active in this thread and keep an eye out for things.

I'll be playing from the gray tees, u can play from the back...game on lol

Huh? What's the gray tees?

--
tapatalk

No that course killed my ego.. freakin water!!!! :angry:

I thought Rhinos loved water :D

Huh? What's the gray tees?

I thought Rhinos loved water :D

That explains it all! I couldn't figure out why in the world he kept line driving them right into the water. Thanks Gray!

I'm kinda sorta jealous of everyone who is locked in to the 2012 rendition.

Jerk!

--
tapatalk

The messed up thing was he was maybe 6 feet from fairway. It was a he'll of a shot!

Your parlor trick excuses won't work with me sir. We're playing straight up Sunday. You lose, you have to drive first leg next May. Better bring your "A" game.

**** that's he'll of a drive! 20 hours?

I'll play the blues- 7005 yards - we should play 18 from the tips tho: 490 yard par 4.

It's a dogleg right mike.

The tips are 7574 that's about 1000 past my comfort zone lol

That explains it all! I couldn't figure out why in the world he kept line driving them right into the water. Thanks Gray!

I'm kinda sorta jealous of everyone who is locked in to the 2012 rendition.

What??? Are you hoping for a late slot? I just knew you would be attending, come on say it ain't so.

**** that's he'll of a drive! 20 hours?

It's only crazy when you make the drive alone... What's 15 or so hours between friends? haha! You know you want to join.

I'll play the blues- 7005 yards - we should play 18 from the tips tho: 490 yard par 4

It's a dogleg right mike.

The tips are 7574 that's about 1000 past my comfort zone lol

I carry about 275 on a good day, and tee it forward says 275 driver distance means I should be playing from 6700-6900.. Playing 7500 is just crazy talk!

hoping to squeeze in a lesson today so I dont blow it up again....that and I dont have a dozen shag balls to slap OB again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back