2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are any forum members out there who will be attending the Outing for the first time, feel free to ask me anything. I attended for the first time this year and I went alone so I had a lot of anxiety before I actually physically met everyone.

If you'd like to get to know me better before the 2012 Outing, I'd love to get to know you. Can't wait to meet all of the new attendees and see the great return members.

Sounds like MaryC and I will be baking cinnamon rolls. We like to share. I prefer mine warm with gooey icing and tons of barely-melted butter on top.
cinnamon-rolls.JPG

OMG...Monica and Mary are going to get me the early morning sugar rush to start the day, and then you will find me sleeping next to the 6th green!:laughing:

Any chance we can move the date up from May 18th? LOL I can't wait for this trip.

If there are any forum members out there who will be attending the Outing for the first time, feel free to ask me anything. I attended for the first time this year and I went alone so I had a lot of anxiety before I actually physically met everyone.

If you'd like to get to know me better before the 2012 Outing, I'd love to get to know you. Can't wait to meet all of the new attendees and see the great return members.

Sounds like MaryC and I will be baking cinnamon rolls. We like to share. I prefer mine warm with gooey icing and tons of barely-melted butter on top.
cinnamon-rolls.JPG

ok...between those and the cookies you both are on my "Alabama Approved" list..
looking forward to meeting all the people I missed this past outing

As a side note, how many Alabamians we have going???
(I would even tolerate an Auburn fan if they help represent)

I will start off............................."1"

As a side note, how many Alabamians we have going???
(I would even tolerate an Auburn fan if they help represent)

I will start off............................."1"

I'll count myself as "2" since I'm a native.

We need all these new people from Nebraska to sign up, I dont want to be lonely, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

We need all these new people from Nebraska to sign up, I dont want to be lonely, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

start pimping the outing in the in the welcome posts

cinnamon-rolls.JPG

It's bad enough that we have to wait so long to meet everyone, and hit a ridiculous sum of clubs. But then we have to have a picture like this to look at enticing us for what will now seem like eternity.

cinnamon-rolls.JPG

Wow! Those look YUMMY

I was thinking the same about all the California people I see on here Duey, but not counting on it!

You sound like me waiting for the Texans to sign up but it just does not appear to be happening and I have no earthly idea why!?!?!?

cinnamon-rolls.JPG

Daaaang, this should be the deciding factor for those not signed up yet. Thats the icing on the cake. Well, roll in this case. I'll be over first thing in the morning!!

How many "teams" are you playing for there AD.. first Tenn, then Ga now Ala. make up your mind kind sir!!
Don't forget he offered his services to NC too! hahaha

Yeah, it is looking like we are going to have to forget the "recruits" and just go by mailing addresses on this one. Unfortunately that means we lose SethO :sad:

I dont care who is there as long as ahh2fly shows up with the rolls!!

I will join up...therefor NC just got the WIN! hahaha

So tell me.

What is the weather like in that area that time of year? Is it getting humid yet? I'm assuming May is still pretty nice conditions that time of year. Lets not kid ourselves here, it is definitely shorts and short sleeve weather.

So tell me.

What is the weather like in that area that time of year? Is it getting humid yet? I'm assuming May is still pretty nice conditions that time of year. Lets not kid ourselves here, it is definitely shorts and short sleeve weather.

Watch the videos from last years outing...hehe
Its hot and it is humid.
I love it personally.

So tell me.

This is Florida man. We have shorts and short sleeve weather all year. August will be hot and humid. It's not even that bad out right now and the "Feels Like" temp is 99* at the moment.

So tell me.

The weather last time was kinda humid till about 2-3 then the winds came and it was a better. THe beginning of demo day last time was very a tough one. Good thing for ice and water machines nearby

This is Florida man. We have shorts and short sleeve weather all year. August will be hot and humid. It's not even that bad out right now and the "Feels Like" temp is 99* at the moment.

I believe he was referring to May at the outing. :stickbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back