2012 TOUR Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Love how Johnny Miller is talking about if he was Rory's coach. Shut up!

That Lee Westwood character sure has sucked this weekend. Nick Watney has really struggled as well, so much for him being the "hot" RC pick.

Guys, I need to throw this out there.

Johnny Miller's people actually contacted me to teach him how to commentate, it just wasn't the right time with my family, dogs, and being a THP staff member. At some point in the future I'd really like to work with him though.

And stab him with a titanium spork.

Guys, I need to throw this out there.

Johnny Miller's people actually contacted me to teach him how to commentate, it just wasn't the right time with my family, dogs, and being a THP staff member. At some point in the future I'd really like to work with him though.

And stab him with a titanium spork.

Rep will be given as soon as I'm back to a computer. Lmao! And so true.

I like Johnny. I remember when I was a young golfer. He was the most unbelievable ball striker. You youngsters have no idea. The dude hit it close. Really close. He had to because he couldn't make a 3' putt.

Kevin

I wonder if Furyk will choke on another Sunday tomorrow. I hope not. We could use him to be in good form going into the Ryder Cup.

I like Johnny. I remember when I was a young golfer. He was the most unbelievable ball striker. You youngsters have no idea. The dude hit it close. Really close. He had to because he couldn't make a 3' putt.

Kevin

He was better than Jack for a couple of years, absolutely awesome ball striker.

Kevin

Maybe Kevin, a great player doesn't always make a great commentator though. Hell, look at Marshall Faulk an Emmitt Smith in football.

I love how critical he is of the putts on particular when he was a terrible head case of a putter, to the point of having the shakes at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be awesome to Sneds and Rory tomorrow to see who can get a leg up on the other.

How the hell, while tied for the lead, do you hit that in the pond?

Unreal.

Kevin

And then re-tee? I think Ol' Jim is senile.

Kevin

How the hell, while tied for the lead, do you hit that in the pond?

Unreal.

Kevin

I was thinking the same thing! Haha

And then hit it miles right off of a building. Bye bye Jim. Its been nice knowing ya.

I was thinking the same thing! Haha

Really moronic. Just hit it out to the right. If' you're not going to make par, at least take double or worse out of it.

Kevin

I wonder if Furyk will choke on another Sunday tomorrow. I hope not. We could use him to be in good form going into the Ryder Cup.

Looks like he started a bit early.

Furyk wears me how with his resetting and going through the motions after every single shot.

What did Tiger shoot today?

68 I think.

Kevin

He was better than Jack for a couple of years, absolutely awesome ball striker.

That guy could bend a ball like no one I've ever seen, he truly was a great ball striker..

I love how critical he is of the putts on particular when he was a terrible head case of a putter, to the point of having the shakes at times.

to be fair miller does consistantly acknowledge and poke fun of the fact that he was a terrible putter.

If it weren't for that pesky 73, tiger'd be right in the mix. I think he'll come out tomorrow, make a few birdies and get to within 1 or 2, get the place buzzing, make a bogey down the stretch as the leaders make a biridie or two and finish 5 shots back

Tigger shot a 67 today. He's -4 for the tourney and 4 back.

Only 32 points today, 130 overall for the week.

Tigger shot a 67 today. He's -4 for the tourney and 4 back.

I don't think it's going to be good enough going into tomorrow, I want him to dominate agains so bad I can taste it. I'm not convinced that this swing will ever get him there again, even though at times it looks really good.

I don't think it's going to be good enough going into tomorrow, I want him to dominate agains so bad I can taste it. I'm not convinced that this swing will ever get him there again, even though at times it looks really good.

You're sounding more and more logical. It ain't the swing dude, it's the putter. I watched him miss some really nice looks at birdie today.

Back