2012 TOUR Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Tigers tee game is terrible today. After missing several left, he gets on a hole with water left and hits a big cut into the hospitality area. Just spraying them today.

Tigers tee game is terrible today. After missing several left, he gets on a hole with water left and hits a big cut into the hospitality area. Just spraying them today.

And then they say he gets relief? Didn't see where his swing would be affected, must be the dreaded line of sight rule.

MAybe they were talking about someone else. Didn't look like he moved it unless I missed it.

Ahhh, the cable rule gave him relief.

Lol, bring on the statistics and excuses.

He's still not the closer he once was, and unless you're 12 you'd agree with that.

He's got to find a way to not fall apart on the weekends. Ala Paul Casey.

Tmex get out of here and too the Cell phone store to get an iphone 5 so that I can imessage you for free.

Doesn't he realize that the weekend doesn't start on Friday?

He's still not the closer he once was, and unless you're 12 you'd agree with that.

lol @ 12.

Looks like Tiger will have two bad days in this event. You know one weekend round will be sub par. As in bad, not under par.

Kevin

Loved the fact that Furyk send an autographed ball with the inscription "not a chance" on it to a fan who yelled I coulda hit that shot, after Jim hit a bad one.

That's awesome.

3 wins this season. hasn't had great weekends, which could be said for a majority of guys...its just that they aren't THE spotlighted golfer...

Btw, it's only friday guys comon

Problem is the persona surrounding Tiger is that he is not the majority. 70+ tour wins and 14 Majors puts you in an elite group and people expect you to win.

Only 34 points today, 12 back of the leader in the group. Hopefully no one goes real low tomorrow.

I grabbed 44 points today....now trail Ottawagolf by just 6 points for the full season Championship....and I have 4 guys in the top 8 including 1,3,5, and 8th....so things are looking pretty good for me right now.

It could be an EPIC weekend...get named to the Morgan Cup and win Fantasy Golf all in the same weekend!

I've watched the PGA Tour for a long time and have never seen anyone 'close' the deal on a Friday.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice to see one of the u.s. ryder cup veterans play well today at least.

...I'm watching the replay. I bet tiger's post round interview is going to be a barrel of fun. Also, I am going to so sick of the steve sands fed ex cup projected math board segments this weekend.

Last edited:
nice to see one of the u.s. ryder cup veterans play well today at least.

...I'm watching the replay. I bet tiger's post round interview is going to be a barrel of fun. Also, I am going to so sick of the steve sands fed ex cup projected math board segments this weekend.

Yeah I agree about the Fed Ex updates, it takes away from the golf.. Show more golf!

Yeah I agree about the Fed Ex updates, it takes away from the golf.. Show more golf!

It's better than what they do on the LPGA broadcast. They stick they players who are done for the day in the video booth and on the course and spend most of the time showing them learning how to do a broadcast rather than showing actual golf. And when they do show golf, it's split screen. It's crap and a waste of time.

It's better than what they do on the LPGA broadcast. They stick they players who are done for the day in the video booth and on the course and spend most of the time showing them learning how to do a broadcast rather than showing actual golf. And when they do show golf, it's split screen. It's crap and a waste of time.

Very true, was a bit comical at first but got very old after 30 seconds!

I haven't seen that yet lol, that's funny. I guess no matter what, it's got to be done.

If I had a question for these pros it would be weather or not they even like this course for such high stakes?

Better yet why was this the course that was chosen for this championship.

tiger birdie's 4. #he'sback

I like east lake, not a fan of the par 3 finishing hole, but overall I think it looks great and has a nice set of holes. The difficulty of the course is subtle, it's not like a pete dye course where the danger is exaggerated. I think the course looks great in hd to.

rory and robert having short game issues on 1

Number 1 for Rory and Robert G. looking like my buddies and I on a Sunday morning.

what a shot by rory on 2

Think he's mad.

Nothing like coming home, turning on golf, and hearing JM's annoying self right off the bat go from "what is he doing!?!" instantly to "that was the perfect way to play that".

J Rose looks 1000x better in the Ashworth gear than he did in the adidas unicolor outfits.

Back