2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

there's just something about watching Bubba play golf. He's one of the guys where you could pick where he hits the ball from, behind a tree, in a hole, w/e, and he'd still beat you on the hole when he's on.

Keagan is just puking up my fantasy points right now!

Wow, what happened to Keegan on that hole?

Hit tee shot right near bunker on 1 fairway and decided to play up 1 fairway and then play 3rd shot over tents.

LOL @ getting iced by Keegan.

Keegs looks shell shocked. Wow. Choke job.

Hit tee shot right near bunker on 1 fairway and decided to play up 1 fairway and then play 3rd shot over tents.

Oh thanks. Wow Keegan. Looking at a double. He just had a 2 shot lead a few holes ago!

Glad I have Rose going in Fantasy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's straight outta my play book, slice it into adjacent fairway, shoot up near the tee's then chip over to the green.

How about Keegan with a terrible finish? What happened to him on the last few holes?

I say he misses it.

Figures, hits a great shot in there.. And misses it.

How about Keegan with a terrible finish? What happened to him on the last few holes?

Just started missing fairways and greens. 3 putt bogey....just not very good finish at all.

Bubba misses...yikes.

Wow, he didn't hit it. Come on, Bubba, you have to get it there on that line.

And misses it...

Congrats to Rose, great win for him.

TaylorMade should be furious that Rose couldn't finish at -17.

C'mon Bubba. And it's not just that putt. A 74? Really? Dude!

That's the typical Bubba miss...he didn't hit it

Yeah, it shouldn't have had to come to that putt anyway - a 74 doesn't usually win you golf tourneys.

Crazy day out there. I was rooting for Bubba.....even though he didn't win, a second place 2 over ain't bad for as bad as he played...he was all over the place. He easily could have been out of the top 10.

Johnny Miller is still annoying. How does he even have a job in the booth? Maybe he has pictures of one of the producers bangin' a stripper or something.

Well, looks like 39 points for me today....Eldrick and Keagan really hurt me

Didn't really enjoy that tourney. Not sure what it was, the course maybe.

Are you Tapatalking to me?

Back