2013 Morgan Cup - Qualifying Criteria

Im sure many regulars did not notice it, but the 500 count of minimum posts for entry has been removed. With the monthly minimum in place, there is no reason for it.

not to get to to deep right now and i hope it never becomes an issue but will there be a contract this year then due to the 200 post count? i honesty dunno how this was done in the past 2 i know they signed deals with their reps but i wasn't sure how it worked out for the rest of it....

I think these changes are very relevant and needed. Hopefully Team Hackers can keep up with them.. :bulgy-eyes:

Haha the whip will be taken out! I won't stand for Cookies laziness anymore

I love all the changes, great to see some evolution

not to get to to deep right now and i hope it never becomes an issue but will there be a contract this year then due to the 200 post count? i honesty dunno how this was done in the past 2 i know they signed deals with their reps but i wasn't sure how it worked out for the rest of it....

Yes there will be. The contract will be with THP. (in a general sense)

I love the changes and am glad to see them.

looks like im still a contender!!!!!! i like the changes. and the post count seems more than fair. with all the morgan cup threads alone there should be plenty of posting in them to get 200. i kinda like some of the unboxing videos. its nice to see some of the guys excitement although sometimes they do get long winded. Like what im seeing. now i have to remember not to get on staff with anyone or go pro this year! LMAO!

I was worried about the same thing myself..LOL

Might be tough. May have to call in sick a few times a month

Well, you don't camp out in the banter and rant thread, you'll be fine buddy. Just give me your log in info and I got your back!

I think 200 posts per month is being pretty lax to be honest. I'd like to see the anti upped myself. Make some people really earn it and understand what it entails.

I like the thread combinations and eliminations myself. I think this will increase the level of professionalism 10 fold. Good move THP.

I also like the 200 posts per month requirement....a lot!!!
I agree with ya, Jake. I think it will really increase the professionalism of the event (not saying the past ones werent).

Very respectable rules and changes. Thanks JB.

Yes there will be. The contract will be with THP. (in a general sense)

I like that this holds the golfers accountable

Some nice changes made, I like where things are going

Haha the whip will be taken out! I won't stand for Cookies laziness anymore

Got my eye on your spot buddy.. Counting your post as we speak lol

I like the changes. Sounds like it should be another amazing event.

I agree with ya, Jake. I think it will really increase the professionalism of the event (not saying the past ones werent).
Right, I definitely think that when we got down to the event especially things were very professional and run with class and style. But I'll be honest, the trash talk wasn't always all that classy at times.

This is more than fair and more than doable. 200 relevant posts a month is nothing.
No more TT thread, great subtraction. Quality photos goes without saying. I think the rules that have been posted. Fair and to the point.

I like the thread combinations and eliminations myself. I think this will increase the level of professionalism 10 fold. Good move THP.

I also like the 200 posts per month requirement....a lot!!!

Think after a few issues last time, this will be the biggest and best upgrade in the criteria this year.

Very nice. I like the direction MC 3.0 is going. The evolution continues.

I will also add that there will be an Albatross Club tie in somehow. We will not give out the details on it yet, because it involves the signup, and we certainly will not make joining the Albatross Club mandatory to get in necessarily, but there will be a tie in.

I like the changes! I am glad to see a post count per month has been put in place, I think that's important and needs to be there (especially excluding the random and off topic threads).

I agree with the changes and like War, and everyone else apparently, I am glad to see a minimum post count per month in place. I think it is important and will keep the disappearing acts from occuring (at least I hope).

I like these modifications. The minimum monthly post is a great policy to implement, that ensures visibility and productive post for the site and the OEM you are representing. Adios trash talk thread!! I think 2.0 was much more tame in that area but I like that it will not be a featured aspect going forward. I'm certain there will be a few gentle barbs tossed here and there, but that's the nature of the beast.

I think these are spectacular changes. I really think every single change is a positive one. Nice work JB and GG!

Just a little quick math for anyone questioning the post count requirement...

Roughly 6-7 post per day.....that's it!

Looks good to me. I am hanging on the edge of my seat for more info. This is such a cool event and the changes make a lot of sense. I am sure there will still be some friendly trash talk mixed in with all the Morgan Cup threads anyway.

Back