2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if someone is dedicated enough to put all the reaction and response videos into 1 post, that would be awesome...I could probably do it Monday at work

Dude, congrats on getting picked! Its freaking awesome you and Dan both got a spot in the MC.

It's the morning after.....still lots of emotions running high both Happy and sad.

Congrats to all that made it in, it's going to be an amazing journey!

To those that didn't, a huge thanks for putting yourself out there and a reminder that you can still be a huge part of this great event.

Can't wait to find out the teams and sponsors!

I LOVED that promo JT. "Who were you expecting?" Awesome!

Long winded, but is anyone surprised?

Its from the heart, thats all I can do!

That video was great JMan. I could spend hours trying to script up a reaction video and talking about the bigger picture and it wouldn't have been half as good as that. You area such an asset to this site brotha!

What an awesome video Jman. Really hit the nail on the head.

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Good video Jman. Solid thoughts.

That was an absolutely spot on video Jman. And much clearer than the blabbering mess mine was. Appreciate the shout out, and can't wait to meet you either at the outing or MB.

Well said jman, from the heart, what more can u ask for

Great video bro.....you know I was serious when I told you last night that I would drive my fat ass up there if you needed me to!

I love ya, man and if you need me, you know where I am too!

On a side note....I am extremely impressed that you got through all 4 minutes of that without talking with your hands....hehehehehe

Need to add the "After After" video....hehehe

Great video bro.....you know I was serious when I told you last night that I would drive my fat ass up there if you needed me to!

I love ya, man and if you need me, you know where I am too!

On a side note....I am extremely impressed that you got through all 4 minutes of that without talking with your hands....hehehehehe

Special additional vid for ya above...hehe

Need to add the "After After" video....hehehe

okay now theres the talking with the hands...and you had the symbol right the first time.....hehehe

Dude you can stay on my couch anytime you want...DONE! Hell in fact maybe you can fly to Houston(cheaper) and we can do epic round trip part 2 to Myrtle Beach!!!

Jman, I had a couch for you, until I listened to the rest of your video. Now I dont have a couch.

Trying to put my thoughts together and just having a hard time. Jman that was a very good video and I'm sure one that was not easy to make. I know today I cannot make a video

Jman, I had a couch for you, until I listened to the rest of your video. Now I dont have a couch.

LOL at Ryan, taking it personal already...hehehe

HA! Love you too!

Someone had to get it all started...right? HAHA!

Nice job Jman. You spoke for a lot of us with that. Thanks.

While i haven't figured out who to endorse, I echo the sentiments of wanting a couch to crash on in mb!

HA! Love you too!

Someone had to get it all started...right? HAHA!
Haha, I love it dude! I would support Jake too! And Dean! And that other guy!

I am a little surprised there aren't more bio and promo videos posted. Everyone was all gung-ho to post them earlier, but it hasn't happened for many yet.

Let's get those videos up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back